Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommey Reed

This is another experiment using the same plate at 30ft height, If I change the size of plates, greater voltage will increase.
Also I found, if the collector wire is away from ground it will also increase voltage too.

I'm at sea level, so anyone at 1000ft above sea level could get hundred's if not in the thousands of volts.

This is the second video, 30ft antenna, with the same plate collector.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OverUnityNow1#play/all/uploads-all/0/_O3xsuj94Lw

Tom...

Tommey Reed

This video shows that ac is converted to dc to charge a 5000mf, 200v capacitor.
I found that this would charge over night to 30v dc or ((.5x.05)x30^2)=22.5 joules of energy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OverUnityNow1#play/all/uploads-all/0/4fSo5JgsacY

Tom..

triffid

test,just wanted a link back to this thread.triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
Why not build a Net like Antenna to cover more EM Volume. ...
My thread covering U.S. Patents in the Extracting Electricity From the Atmosphere forum has many kinds of transmitting/receiving aerials to do just that.
You might have a look.  More patents are coming in the future.  Many available to give the Members and interested public ideas.
Thusly:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7832.0

Hi Tom. ...
... Just some thoughts. Keep up the nice videos. ...
Hey tom,
Jerry's right.
That's really good work.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

Ok,It seems like Tommey Reed explained how to get Tesla Energy from the simplest arrangement of material that I have ever seen and am both pleased(that Tommey shared his information) and am upset and shocked that this information was suppressed for so long.Afterall they tried to exclude Tesla from the history books.Now we understand why.What I wonder now since Tesla powered an electric car from this same energy source.Just how close some one here is to reproducing those results?Triffid