Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating Life from simple Proteins.

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, August 08, 2009, 01:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Here is a possible experiment.

take one long trough and on the bottom of this trough place speakers of various frequencies from 1Hz to 500MHz, there would be bass sound frequencies on up to Ultra High Ultra sound, at certain frequencies molecules tend to coalesce and coagulate to form more complex proteins and sometimes large masses of gelatinous protein substances. try this without using electrical charges in the water then try it with electrical charges in the water. (now add your simple ingredients required to make proteins)

The reason I say this is because in various areas around an under water volcano we get variable frequencies of sound from escaping volcanic pressures, it has various instruments ranging from ultra High Ultra sound to trumpets and to trombones and even the tuba in under water sound.
sometimes there is a mix of under water volcanic music playing either close by or at greater distances away from the volcano itself.

I believe a full range of high pressure sound frequencies had a large hand in creating higher proteins to start life on Earth.

I have seen Ultra sound speakers clear a room absolutely full of smoke in exactly 2 seconds, the smoke coagulated and dropped to the floor as heavy soot. this is the technique for which sound has a large potential at creating life in the seas and oceans.

specific Volcanic proteins can be:

Iron-sulfur proteins are proteins characterized by the presence of iron-sulfur clusters containing sulfide-linked di-, tri-, and tetrairon centers in variable oxidation states. Iron-sulfur clusters are found in a variety of metalloproteins, such as the ferredoxins, as well as NADH dehydrogenase, hydrogenases, Coenzyme Q - cytochrome c reductase, Succinate - coenzyme Q reductase and nitrogenase.[1] Iron-sulfur clusters are best known for their role in the oxidation-reduction reactions of mitochondrial electron transport. Both Complex I and Complex II of oxidative phosphorylation have multiple Fe-S clusters. They have many other functions including catalysis as illustrated by aconitase, generation of radicals as illustrated by SAM-dependent enzymes, and as sulfur donors in the biosynthesis of lipoic acid and biotin. Additionally some Fe-S proteins regulate gene expression. Fe-S proteins are vulnerable to attack by biogenic nitric oxide.

Cheeri'O
Jerry ;)

haithar

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on August 08, 2009, 01:27:55 AMspeakers of various frequencies from 1Hz to 500MHz
really good speakers are in the range of 10Hz-25kHz, but not anywhere near 500MHz. or don't you talk about audio speakers?