Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

First , i would ask the people here which story sound more "crazy":

> That FOUR airliners were simultaneously hijacked by Saudis and Egyptians wielding 2-inch PLASTIC knives.... Masterminded by a guy hiding in a cave in one of the most remote areas of the world.

> On a day when there were "coincidentally", at least 3 different Air Force exercises going on, so there were only a hand-full of fighters available for interception for several hours until the others could be brought back from Alaska and other far-flung areas, and Air National Guards & Reserves could be called up (when usually there are several DOZEN protecting the East Coast)... When in the year 2000; U.S. Air Force and Navy fighters had intercepted wayward aircraft SIXTY TIMES... But here there were FOUR airliners KNOWN to be hijacked, and NO INTERCEPTIONS. 

> And that only the month before, the entire command of ALL these intercepting fighters had been stripped from the usual Air Force general, and transferred to the direct control of the Vice President of the United States (the first time in History this has happened).

> That an airliner, piloted by a guy who flunked his Cessna training... Flew at over 400 Knots in a precise 180 deg. descending turn, to hit the ONLY side of the Pentagon that had "coincidentally" been greatly strengthened against attack only months before... Flying only a few feet off of the ground after perfectly performing the "180", to hit this particular side.. When all he had to do was plunge directly into the opposite, un-armored side with no trouble. Several professional airliner pilots with over 20 years experience, have stated that THEY could not have made that descending turn with such precision.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

The damage to the building would have been tremendously greater if he had just plummeted straight in to the un-strengthened side (BTW, which "coincidentally" contained the offices of Donald Rumps-felt, the U.S. Secretary of Defense). 

> .. Creating a hole smaller than the diameter of the fuselage of the alleged plane... Without the wings and mostly Titanium high-bypass turbo-fan engines (over 8 feet in diameter EACH).. With all that momentum behind them). There is clear photo evidence of the initial hole, it is way too small. This hole was soon greatly increased in size by construction equipment immediately brought in to batter down the outer walls around the hole. There is film of this happening.

I really could go on and on as there are HUNDREDS of points that do not add-up and require suspension of belief to discount (lol and it looks like i will), but you are right, in that this is a question of "plausibility".

And if i were you, Utilitarian, i would not bring up the subject of "crazy conspiracy theory" here...

Lol, many so-called "skeptics" around here are spoiled and think its a panacea solve-all for debate; a cheap and easy way to discount arguments without having to actually answer them.

WRONG.

Because this time, when it is examined objectively and the emotional arguments of "how could this possibly be" are left out...  It is pretty clear which side is wearing the "tin foil".

Cap-Z-ro

I may be completely wrong with this "speculation"...but could there possibly be a connection between the nano-thermite and the 6 week molten steel pools ?

Regards...

z.monkey

Quote from: Tempest on August 20, 2009, 09:10:52 AM
Can someone please tell me where the molten metal came from?
Jet fuel can not burn hot enough to melt steel, the rebar support structure of the building.  The "nanite" (nano-thermite), Hey Cap there is your logo, would.  Once the steel frame work melts and loses it integrity the building start falling.  The pressure from the massive tonnage of concrete and steel squeezes the molten steel out of the structure, and also being molten flows like a liquid and would flow to the lowest area and pool there.  The mass of the debris acted like an insulator and kept the steel molten for months.

The Pentagon thing was always very suspicious to me.  They had just reworked the building with Kevlar nets to prevent a missile penetration.  The shape of the hole in the building and the lack of the engines and fuselage of a 757 would clearly indicate that this was a cruise missile.  I think it was a test.  Which further leads me to believe that this entire event was was planned and executed from the highest levels of the US.Gov and Military.

Unimaginable Collusion...

Edit:  You can test the jet fuel theory with welding supplies.  If you use a propane torch (analogous to jet fuel) you can heat up a piece of rebar (steel) and it will glow a little, but never gets soft.  But if you use acetylene or mapp gas and pure oxygen you can melt and cut through the rebar.  If you have ever soldered or welded these things are just common knowledge.
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Tempest

@zmonkey
I have never herd how the "offical story people" explain this. I was hoping to get a good laugh by hearing there theory on this.

z.monkey

I form my own opinions.
I would like to hear their "official" report...
Its probably classified as a secret, sealed, somethin'...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!