Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: jibbguy on August 21, 2009, 08:49:46 AM
Changing the subject back to the airliners a bit: One thing that was a sure tip-off to me that something was wrong, was this:

Back in those days, i traveled by air constantly... 4 times a month on average for my job. I've taken off on airliners over 800 times by my estimate... I truly was a "road warrior" for many years. In fact i was in Greenville, SC that day giving a training class.

So when i realized that ALL FOUR airliners were lightly peopled, with relatively few passengers in each... I knew something was wrong. Here's why:

In my experience, if a plane has few passengers, that flight is usually canceled. It is "illegal" to do so... But they have ways around it ;) Their favorite method is to claim a mechanical breakdown. Their favorite one of those is the rear gas turbine "generator" ;) They cancel the flights to save money, especially when they have another leaving in a couple hours to the same destination, ALL THE TIME for this reason. These flights were in this category: All had later flights to the same place. This has happened to me more times than i can count; and i bet others here have had the same experience.

And these "main corridor" flights, with the early take off times, are usually booked solid, as this is the best time for business travel... So how the hell did we have FOUR of them with less than 50% occupancy?

A) They should have been booked solid or close to it; as morning flights to large cities usually are.

B) By my experience, at least 2 of those would have been canceled for phony maintenance reasons (...really to save money). Because the airline had multiple flights to the same destination that day.

Flight #93 had 33 passengers. It's capacity was 188.

Flight #11 had 76  passengers (capacity 165).

Flight #77 had 53 passengers (capacity 188).

Flight #175  had 51 passengers (capacity 165).

It is ANOTHER "amazing coincidence" of 9/11 ... They sure add up; don't they.

First of all, your figures are wrong.  You are omitting the hijackers from the passenger lists.  They also add to the capacity of the flight.  I know it is not a major error, but if you are going to drag up this argument, you may as well be accurate.

But in any case, this type of argument is typical of the conspiracy theorists.  OK, so what?  There are many things on any given day that you could point to, after the fact, and say, hum, that is unusual.  Unusual things happen every day.

So what that the flights were lightly populated?  How does that fit into the theory?  If the government was going to stage hijackings, why would they care how few or how many people are going to die?  They are already committing to killing thousands.

(And I fly on business too.  I am on half empty flights quite frequently, so I do not know what you are talking about.)

You guys come up with these "coincidences" but so what?  Pretend you are making a case to a jury, in a courtroom.  This kind of stuff does not fly.  Make a coherent case.

utilitarian

And here, I have an interesting exercise.  Those of you who do not believe in the official story, come up with your own, and please be sure to explain every facet of what happened.  I am talking about each of the 4 planes and how each crash happened and how the damage to every building occurred.

There are many competing conspiracy theories, from "no planes" to "some planes" to "alien death rays" to "remote control planes" to "hijackers being paid to die" to "fake passengers" to "passengers are all still alive" to "hijackers still alive", I have heard so much different stuff, and frankly, without knowing what your theory is, I cannot address it properly.

Cap-Z-ro

utilitarian

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 21, 2009, 11:10:58 AM
*adds a dash of nano-thermite to recipe*

No one cares about micro particles found near the site.  You have not shown that nano thermite was actually used to demolish the buildings.  Micro particles could be from anything.

Cap-Z-ro

"Micro particles could be from anything."

And the micro particles of govenment grade nano-thermite could be from what?