Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit

Started by spiralout, August 24, 2009, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

On the diagram we have a generator powering what appears to be the primary of a transformer.  Do we have any idea as to what the heck is going on with the generator and primary of the transformer.  Does the generator put out dc ac what frequency what impedance does the primary of the transformer present to the current produced by the generator.  How much current are we looking at through what appears to be a pretty hefty primary.  Are there any power reflection issues whereby the generator is taking up energy as well as giving it out.  This would appear to be the apples in part of the circuit.  What does happen when a highfrequency output encounters an infinite impedance to its progression through a circuit.   Somehow the voltage that was at the generator terminals appears at the choke terminals without any current flowing that I am aware of.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MrMag

Quote from: sparks on March 16, 2010, 09:28:24 PM
   On the diagram we have a generator powering what appears to be the primary of a transformer.  Do we have any idea as to what the heck is going on with the generator and primary of the transformer.  Does the generator put out dc ac what frequency what impedance does the primary of the transformer present to the current produced by the generator.  How much current are we looking at through what appears to be a pretty hefty primary.  Are there any power reflection issues whereby the generator is taking up energy as well as giving it out.  This would appear to be the apples in part of the circuit.  What does happen when a highfrequency output encounters an infinite impedance to its progression through a circuit.   Somehow the voltage that was at the generator terminals appears at the choke terminals without any current flowing that I am aware of.

Your kidding right ?

slapper

On Fig 4 tell me where the primary and where the secondary is at on the first transformer.

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

delboy

How come you can not see connection between this Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit and Edwin Gray's COLD ELECTRICITY and Tesla's scalar wave or longitudnal voltage?? It's same thing, it will not kill you, but it may cure you ;)

MrMag

George Lakhovski figured it out.