Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derricka

I can confirm that winsonali replied to my YouTube comment, as reposted by Stefan (see  comments on previous page). My first impression, is that he seems quite open, and more knowledgeable, than many of the overunity type claimants I have seen on YouTube. In addition to Stefan's invitation, I will encourage him to post here in this forum.

markdansie

hi all
appart from recieving the first email I have not heard from him since,
I have an engineer in London who we can use for testing as well , and am happy to contribute to the cost of any of you wanting to travel there or to purchase a unit for testing.
Mark
Australia

hartiberlin

Ali is currently traveling and will be home on Monday, then he will
answer again emails he wrote me.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

EMdevices

Why is the frequency meter showing two different readings?

This device is fooling the meter, it's not free energy!

Somebody needs to be enlightened on how power meters work, but then their conscience might get activated.  Stealing is not cool!

EM

CTG Labs

Hi EM,

Lets not be so fast here!

Before he connects the device the frequency is normal.

When he does connect the device, the frequency is also normal.

THEN he removes the the device to show you again how dim the bulbs are on 30v and it is then that the frequency meter is off the scale.

So, if you go back to the moment he FIRST turns the voltage down to 30v, THAT is when the frequency needle goes up and the unit is not yet connected! (3 mins in).

In fact when he connects the unit, the frequency returns to normal.

Can it be his  frequency meter does not like such low input voltage?

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: EMdevices on August 29, 2009, 08:21:54 PM
Why is the frequency meter showing two different readings?

This device is fooling the meter, it's not free energy!

Somebody needs to be enlightened on how power meters work, but then their conscience might get activated.  Stealing is not cool!

EM