Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Belfior link=topic=8010.msg52co.5424#msg525424 date=1536090627
Yes it is the 1% that runs the matrix.
'       And, I agree wholeheartedely.   They do what they want and have the law on their side; those laws having been written at their direction by hired "Co." lawyers.

QuoteThey are everywhere and they have their own agendas.
Yep, that's right.   However, they probably don't know how bad their karma is going to be until after they die and leave the physical world.   Then, they're SOL.   Pain will be their companion for a long time.
--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2018/09/mil-180903-presstv04.htm?_m=3n%252e002a%252e2375%252eup0ao0822n%252e26qc
       I distinctly remember writing that the Chinese aren't invading anyone's country, but they're trying to impose their will over Taiwan and Japan.   As the uploaded article, above, may imply.   The Chinese can say anything and then do something else.   So can the Russians.   Careful vigilance is needed at all times in that case.
--Lee
p.s.       Moreover, this was just uploaded to GlobalSecurity as of today:

https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/libya/2018/libya-180903-presstv01.htm?_m=3n%252e002a%252e2375%252eup0ao0822n%252e26px

Looks like a Syrian-style civil war in the making, to me.   Might be bad actors, there, doing the same things as in Syria...???

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

Hello again,I have heard time and time again that a collapse is coming.I guess it depends on who is elected in the upcoming elections.I have been watching the price of gold go up.Now 1510 dollars per oz as of yesterday.
When the price of gold goes up it means fear in the marketplace.Gold is security(maybe).Personally I'm betting on chocolate.I have been buying shares of Hsy(hersheys company).Spices and gold have always been traded with zeal (and in high demand).If you buy chocolate my shares will go up.Triffid

Belfior

Well if you have researched our current banking model at all, you see that it is a ponzi scheme. If you need money, it comes out of a central bank in many cases owned by private banks like the Federal Reserve in the US. They do not have the money they lend. They create credit with your signature. Then you need to pay it back with interest. Well the money for the interest was never created, so you will always have more debt than there is money.

In the EU the banks now need 1% of the money they lend out. You need 300k€ for a house, so you bring in 15% as savings, 15% collateral from the government and the house is the rest 70%.
The bank deposits 1% into the central bank and then they just type the rest into your account. From thin air.

Then every now and then they do something to crash the market, because the banks are created to fail. In the crash they say they lost 300k even it never existed and if you cannot pay the loan they will take the house. Pump all the profits to other companies and then market crash like the 2008 housing bubble.

European Central bank has an interest they should be using to limit lending, but that has been 0% for years. Now they are doing "quantitive easing" which means that the economies are failing and ECB just buys all the toilet paper that is floating on the market. This could be like a Greek government bond that says you give them 2 billion and they are going to pay it back with interest. That will never happen. So the ECB is basically just printing money. They say the economy is strong, but that is just BS. I would say the crash comes 2021 or 2030 the latest.

So the markets will be made to fail and dollar&euro lose their value. People will cry out for help, because they rent, lease and keep their wealth in the stock market. In the crash they will have nothing. I think so much gold have been stolen from Iraq, Kuwait and Libya that the "solution" to the market crash is a new gold based currency and they might even give you everything for free, if you just agree to do something stupid. Like only use electrical currency and let them put a chip on you. Because in the end it is about dominance.

lancaIV

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xktwDfasPGQ for 10000 Euros/38 sqm~ international starter family living area
international expanded family area : doubling = 78 sqm

http://prefabhome.eu/en/projects  how many sqm for which sum ?

"morphed/compressed " 78 sqm ~ "195 sqm" expanded living space

Who needs to spend 300 K€  ?

"credit" and the 10th Commandment
https://www.thoughtco.com/ten-commandments-die-zehn-gebote-1444584

Germany/E.U. : credit-limit : PRINZIP "allgemeine Niedrigstwert"  = general lowest value-PRINCIPLE
YOU ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEND 300 K€ for your " home" : by 100% cash payment. !

A market price decrease in average -90% in the G7- B.I.Z.- member estates is not a " crash" but a regress to normal organized and controled market value / price ratio ! cash-value markets !

B.I.Z.-programs " Basel I,II,...V,..."  is the way back to minimize credit -part by buying-actions ,as demanded by laws !
In future the parlaments has their credit-potential limited, also the F.E.D. and ECB and the british Pound-currency administration ( Yen,Yuan, ....  included )
The B.I.Z. is the international finance " Mother"- bank with supervision and controle function, above the IWF  and Worldbank !

Ancient treatment by church constitution and their society : who worked against the Commandments became
" exkommuniziert/excommunicated" / " Vogelfre/outlaw"- Deklaration, included all the family. !

I can see the world future extreme conservative and extreme progressive !

From" seller market" we we will come to " buyer market" :
https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/155734/umfrage/wohneigentumsquoten-in-europa/                                               "home ownership"-definition by law :
" Eigentuemer versus Besitzer : both translated with  "owner", in real extreme different !

The given numbers are wrong : the real maximal average ownership- by law definition-  in E.U. : +/- 20%
                                                                       80% inhabitants/users/ tenants !

with the first € credit you loose the ownership about the creditized ware, you becomes " ware user/debtor"  : the ownership = 100% Creditor up to the 100% repayment moment. !
many old people ( Germany average age : 45 years ~ pre-" six feed under" quality ) has to sell their homes  for paying medical treatment,
singles without family to pay " old home place" with average 3000 € per month;

because a modern C.N.C. administrated society need up to 80% less human workers, much from the last  needed 20% human work can become outsourced to " low income costs"-countries the salaries decrease-pressure in geral will grow up ;

full time jobs will become divided in half-time jobs ( probably in future 50/50 male/female employment quote law)

C.N.C. shortens production time up to 90% = up to 90% less human work salary : no work= no payment
Positive : the less dependent work = more unpayed freetime can become invested in independent "DIY-productivity" ! Self-sufficiency. !

Up to less 90% salary respond with up to less 90% consumer ware costs :buying the needed " no name"-material kit (+ plan) fob factory in group = -90% less expensive

BTW : how much weight 300 K€ ? If we speak/think about currencies we speak/think about cash values :           the only currency value = coin + material

we can give "coin"- credit to the several " central banks" and receive : a "central bank"- ( debit-)note/NOTE
           the paper in your purse is the first kind of credit, without capital tax !

Central Bank = Debtor with all time 100% exchange warranty to coins !
          Central Banks have not other function ! TAFEL/Tisch= Banca"- Wechsel/Exchange Geschaefte/Negotiation   
           If not the 100% warranty converseable = illiquid = BANCA-rotta ( bankrupt : banca + ruptura )