Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COAX TPU...

Started by innovation_station, September 05, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: Gobaga on November 30, 2009, 08:49:20 PM
Steven's toroid looks like a toroidal isolation transformer wound for high voltage.  Single winding to keep the high potential end from the low potential end and looks like a high voltage isolator in the middle.  That flushes the saturable reactor idea down the crapper.  Ol' Steve would have used this to isolate the pulse coils from the signal source.  Can't have  freaky stuff screwing up the timing.  See attached:

Thanks for the pic @Gobaga.

Unfortunately, your pic may look similar to the one on the TPU to most but not to me.

@szaxx

Pincushion correction cores! Last time I heard that term was probably in the late seventies.
A possibility..... I need to look into that.

Thanks.

BEP

Ah yes!

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3566181.pdf

Split and reversed poloidal windings around a solenoid winding. This explains why the typical rounded edges of the core are not shown. It also explains why the outer diameter thickness is more than the inner diameter thickness.

This meets the description I see and others don't and still allows it to work as a saturable reactor.

Gobaga

Quote from: BEP on November 30, 2009, 10:46:13 PM
Ah yes!

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3566181.pdf

Split and reversed poloidal windings around a solenoid winding. This explains why the typical rounded edges of the core are not shown. It also explains why the outer diameter thickness is more than the inner diameter thickness.

This meets the description I see and others don't and still allows it to work as a saturable reactor.

sat reactor came later - his core looks a little funny and is probably insulated

Anyone pulsing should recognize that toroid by now.  Grumpy had one on his avalanche board.

BEP

@Gobaga

No disrespect intended but...

The patent link I posted is the first truly similar toroid to the one used in the TPU I've seen discussed or posted by anyone on this board. The little toroid on the TPU is not a common garden variety toroidal inductor/transformer nor does it look like one.

Folks should really look closer. To me it is obvious.
1. They are different
2. People seem to want everyone else to think they are the same.

You can build one the way you wish using a common toroidal core, with any winding configuration you want. It will never look the same as those shown on the videos.

szaxx

hi all,
Not got too much info but can recall the effect of what I think you are saying about the split reversed windings on a torroid. At Uhf  you would find this effective for radiating emf, look up collinear antenna it may be nothing to do with it but as a frequency dependant circuit it may be part of the feedback control to prevent runaway, just a thought.
do we know that it isnt just a current transformer
Steve`