Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

COAX TPU...

Started by innovation_station, September 05, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techieatwork

I want to build one too.

Pls tell me the schematics, and I will start asap.

I thought a bike rim pure aluminum would be a good core for a coil, then, if needed, I can wrap with black-sand (soft iron, no eddy currents) core around it.
Pls tell me what next.
techieatwork

tsl

blind building will not do it. also it would be wise to consider that the width of the pulses generated by a coax are damn short and also adjustment would be a pain in the ass.by using a coil as the shield of the coax you'll have more controll over the named parameters
still, i'm glad to see that my idea is rooting.
take care,
tsl

szaxx

hi all,
If the pulses you need are to be veery short you can always use the best pulse genny you got and send the pulses into a saturable inductor. Simply a toroid with a few turns around it like the same as S Marks has in his device. what happens is the pulse current builds a magnetic field in the ring and this shortens the pulse out by becoming saturated. do a search on them there are some very good patents on these giving info on building. as a bonus to pulse  shortening if you build them correctly they act as a magnetic amplifier and all the power you put in comes out in a much greater amperage with corresponding shorter pulse.
hope this info is useful    steve

innovation_station

yes well i have well over a few thousand feet of coax ..

i was given 2 15db 15vdc rf amps.. and some HUGE SURGE PORTECTORS..

a few ways i would hook up such a unit ..

otto way ...  all 1 wire ...  copper center .. is the loop alum caseing is otto collect ..  colpase will collect on alum and be added to center copper .. or you just center copper ... and colide in the ring ..

alum should contain it to a degree..

have fun ..  shop is almost finally set up ..

ist! i have truck loads of bigtime rf gear ... you dont just walk into a store and buy what i have aquired ... lol   you need a liecence to purchise .. this gear ..  ;)  the amps i have are not small !

i have almost a compleate cable system .. just taken down from use 3 or 4 months ago.. including 3 fibre nodes..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

Quote from: szaxx on November 30, 2009, 08:05:22 AM
hi all,
If the pulses you need are to be veery short you can always use the best pulse genny you got and send the pulses into a saturable inductor. Simply a toroid with a few turns around it like the same as S Marks has in his device. what happens is the pulse current builds a magnetic field in the ring and this shortens the pulse out by becoming saturated. do a search on them there are some very good patents on these giving info on building. as a bonus to pulse  shortening if you build them correctly they act as a magnetic amplifier and all the power you put in comes out in a much greater amperage with corresponding shorter pulse.
hope this info is useful    steve

Sorry.

Never found a patent for a toroidal saturable reactor with the poloidal windings reversed half way around like the ones on some of the TPUs. On top of that, the cores shown don't even look like cores. They look more like a coil form. So you need to guess what is inside connected to the other two wires.

I've seen thousands of toroidal cores in my lifetime. None look like the one in the TPU.

BEP