Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

exploiting equilibrium

Started by mr_bojangles, September 10, 2009, 11:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

the stators do not have to be on the incline, they would be free standing, and only affect the magnet while it was rolling, so it would always require the exact same amount of force every time, no matter how many stators are used

distance only means mass which would mean more counterweight, were basically moving a balanced lever x amount of inches, so were almost only using force to overcome the friction of the axle because time is also irrelevant

unless you were thinking a different issue or this wouldnt overcome it

if so i would be very interested to hear it
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

mr_bojangles

and the lever system only amplifies distance in the sense that distance is now looked at as mass

if you take a lever that is balanced with one side twice as long as the other, and you apply a force to the smaller side, the larger side will move twice the distance

the only way this can be exploited is if the mass doesn't shift, basically if no mass is added to the system, because the second you do it becomes off balance and you are now moving the difference in mass

weight on a lever system is all about the difference in weight, this is a system where it always stays balanced, therefore we can exploit this reverse lever application

the incline is now looked at as mass, and the longer we make the track the more mass it is, which we use as a counterweight

because it is a further distance, it moves twice as far, but because it is the same mass, it is balanced, therefore a system where we do not have to account for lorentz force, as well as having a system that moves twice the distance we move it

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

sm0ky2

provided that the mass of the lever/counterweight is much greater than the mass of the rolling magnet, i think this sort of system may have potential.

the one problem i see having to account for is the mass of the magnet off-setting the balance. as long as the lever and counterweight are much greater than that, it shouldn't matter too much.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

mr_bojangles

Quote from: sm0ky2 on October 20, 2009, 07:10:44 PM

as long as the lever and counterweight are much greater than that, it shouldn't matter too much.

originally i thought of making both sides of the lever be the same weight, but when you said that it made me think of it more as a pendulum

i dont no which would be more efficient now, because it seems if the mass was identical we would only have to account for the friction of the axle, but if its heavier we could gain momentum from it and only have to pulse power on its return to starting position

does that make any sense?

i dont have the material or mathematical skills to figure this one out

i havent found any real reason why it shouldnt work
-WC Fields

mr_bojangles

Quote from: spoondini on October 15, 2009, 07:31:22 PM
  Stators will create drag on the magnet and require more vigorous  work to be performed on lever. 

the magnet will start at one end of the incline, at the "bottom"

system locks in place, disk released

disk only comes into contact with stator while rotating down the incline, stators will not be used while the incline is rotated, raising the magnet back into position, therefore lorentz force will be interpreted as a negative rotational inertia towards the disk

this means that we never have to combat lorentz force

gravity is fighting with the force, and as long as the angle is correct, it will be enough to overcome it and produce more energy than required to move a balanced system

because the movement of the disk and the incline are offset, it always stays balanced and gravity does the work for us, except instead of using it to try and collect kinetic energy, our mass is actually generating electricity

most people use gravity wheels to try and make an unbalanced wheel
they fail because kinetic energy takes as much as you put in, this is different because we dont want it to be unbalanced, the exact opposite, and our moving mass in this gravity wheel our weights directly generate electricity

basically, stators will create drag on the disk, but that only means the incline will need a larger angle

it will take the exact same amount of energy every single oscillation, every time

effectively overcoming lorentz and lenz law
-WC Fields