Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

exploiting equilibrium

Started by mr_bojangles, September 10, 2009, 11:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

well here it goes

my idea stemmed from the magnetic disk rolling down an incline, lined with stators inducing electricity

i wanted a way to "perpetually" keep it rolling down the incline without having to deal with lenz law (but aren't we all)

anyway, the idea is having the incline being a larger distance away from the fulcrum. the mass above the fulcrum (magnet disk, incline material, stators [possibly not]) is equal to the counterweight, but the counterweight being twice as close to the fulcrum

ok so we have a system that is perfectly balanced, so it takes minimal effort to make it oscillate

now with this in mind, if we moved the counterweight x amount of inches, it makes the center of the incline move 2x, meaning we can make the magnetic disc induce electricity and lenz law is interpreted into the disc fighting angular momentum and not affecting the amount of energy to make the system oscillate

theoretically we could have multiple sets of magnetic discs as the counterweight would just need be adjusted

in addition we could also theoretically increase the distance between the incline and the fulcrum, making the movement exponentially larger

here's a couple drawings, let me know what you think

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Mr bojangles.

I demonstrated in a video in the past how to steer a balance point to allow a weighted object to rotate down hill towards the pivot.

I use no other force to get it going other than steering the path for the pivot point throwing it off center constantly, the weight does the rest.

I am not even fighting the counter weight if I keep it timed right. very little effort is being applied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TM1hxvkf9A

Jerry

mr_bojangles

put a magnet on the end and let it spin in front of a stator

create a mechanical set up and try using a weight so you know exactly how much force it takes

what applications do you see for that
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

mr_bojangles

can anyone tell me why this wouldnt work?

the only thing i can see is that the magnet wouldnt induce enough electricity, but the distance of the incline can be increased to infinity

plus the system is balanced throughout the whole process

it seems with a specific amount of mass and strength of the magnet this would work

anything?
-WC Fields

spoondini

Interesting.  I think the lever won't actually magnify amount of work performed.  Stators will create drag on the magnet and require more vigorous  work to be performed on lever.  That being said, it just might work.  I'm really digging many of the ideas combining mechanical, gravitational, and magnetic properties.