Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WattBuilder

Hi onthecuttingedge2005,
Cool….  you have a simulator…..  I wasn’t able to get my hands on one of those.
As you can see I’m terrible at drawing.  :-\

The two things that you are pointing to is the actuator, which will be used on the YOG.
One method is to apply a Howard Johnson magnetic linear track used as an actuator.

It is compose of three parts.
1.   The umbrella looking thing is the HJ track.
2.   The drum like thing represents the train that will point into the track.
3.   Under the drum or train that I did not draw will be a servo that will rotate only 180 degrees. To point the north pole face towards the HJ track.

Once the train/drum enters into the track the magnetic array that is part of the HJ track will drive it thru until out the other end. Once out the other end, the servo turns again and repeats the cycle again.

Here is a link to the HJ track video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndRrCZiM1CU

Here you can see him using a Fish Scale to weigh the train while the train is in the gate.
In the video you can hear him say that its pulling 12 to 14 pounds and see the scale at 12 pounds.

It’s almost like grabbing the top of the lever and pushing at 12 pounds to a length out of the gates.

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on September 20, 2009, 07:17:53 PM
Generators with moving parts are very inefficient and breakdown and are noisy, it is the generators with no moving parts that are the next step in technological evolution.

I like solar I think every home should have at least one solar device. It will almost take everything that we can throw at it to solve the harm mankind has already done to the earth. Especially when the earth has ice sheets braking off in the size of states.

Howard

exnihiloest

Quote from: WattBuilder on September 19, 2009, 06:51:39 PM
exnihiloest,
Leaving so fast?

Sorry, I'm not a devot and don't believe the gurus.

You did not ask for measurements or calculi. Check your post.

I asked :
"What let you think that the energy your system could provide will be more than this one consumed by the actuators?"
but you did not understand it because this simple idea of measurement, calculus and proof is outside your mind.

I believe my invention has merit
Is their anyone reading these posts see the merits of the YOG?

I'm sure you will get many other memberships and ignorant bigots to support this new "science". It will be just a bit more noise in the FE domain.
Good luck.

WattBuilder

That’s was absolutely hilarious !!!    :D

WOW !!!

Well, I wasn’t expecting everybody to understand.
For some it may be frustrating and for some not so much.

For those who are building the Yu Oscillating Generator “YOG”.
You may notice the oscillating swings gets larger and larger. This acceleration of momentum will eventually cause the lever to touch the floor for example.

So one may need to install, depending on your scale “end stops” to limit the swing range.
You can use springs or dampers or sock absorbers to absorb some of the kinetic energy.

Howard

WattBuilder

Hi Jim,
True, humans are subjected to conditioning. For some when their beliefs and reality comes into conflict, fear kicks in and tend to justify their way onto others. Especially Change.
Change is good but never easy without it we can’t evolve.

Quote from: P-Motion on September 22, 2009, 07:15:52 AM
As with what I've been working on, I have taken a lot of criticism. There have been some that found it and the science interesting.

The Yu Oscillating Generator “YOG” took me tons of hard work and criticism before I was able to get to this point. So I can understand how you feel. I think you are on to something with your overbalance wheel.

I believe you are on the right direction when you mentioned the “drinking Bird” Who says we can’t use temperature to turn a wheel. Currently everyday temperature is used to effect mass.
One example is heating a seized bolt to release it. Another is a thermostat used in homes to turn on a switch for an air condition unit.

I way you can have your wheel turn is adapting the “Drinking Bird” onto your wheel. Here is a suggestion and picture that may work for you.

You can use the sunlight to heat the mercury that will affect your wheel’s gravity.

Howard

WattBuilder

Jim,
I don’t really see it and I’m not afraid to admit it.

But, your drawing to me almost looks like a playground swing set. The child will extend his/her legs towards the momentum to unbalance the swing. The child’s legs is the rolling ball counterweight and the child is on the lever instead of the bob.

On the YOG the drive magnet on top of the lever adds weight. I notice the lever ratio compare to the weights does effect the speed of the swing. 

Well it’s an interesting point of view.

Howard