Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabotage to Paul Lowrance

Started by PaulLowrance, September 19, 2009, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Was unsure where to post this, but it's only a personal matter for me -->

http://globalfreeenergy.info/2009/09/19/steorn-forum-posts-cannot-be-trusted/

Thanks,
Paul Lowrance

utilitarian

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 19, 2009, 11:30:02 AM
Was unsure where to post this, but it's only a personal matter for me -->

http://globalfreeenergy.info/2009/09/19/steorn-forum-posts-cannot-be-trusted/

Thanks,
Paul Lowrance

Sabotage?  You make it sound so serious.  Look, you are making posts on a forum run by what is most likely a scam operation.  Some forum moderator of said scam operation apparently doesn't like you and jacks with your posts.

Solution - don't post on Steorn forums.

infringer

For years I have posted that my computer has been hacked, but the above Steorn incidents requires more than my computer being hacked. It requires the Steorn forum to be hacked, or one of the forum or sever admins to achieve such a task.

This is not true you are a member of several forums not all forums can be trusted if you use same password there as elsewhere you are asking for it.
Finally... Have you ever heard of a keylogger this is the easiest way to obtain your credentials to edit your posts if fast enough it doesn't even register as an edited comment.

Anyhow security is like believing in Fairy Tales all you can do is do the best you can at any given point and time.

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

PaulLowrance

Actually having been a system admin on Unix servers since 1997 I know how difficult it is to keep a server and especially a forum from being hacked. If you don't keep up with security updates then you get hacked. The problem is, hackers these days go out of their way to remain hidden. More forums & servers are hacked then people realize. Regarding the Steorn forum, the same forum bugs have been there for years, so that tells me Steorn doesn't spend much time updating "Vanilla," which equates to "PLEASE HACK ME!"  Vanilla is forum that Steorn uses.

Also, even if someone updates their forum as soon as security updates come out, there's still no guarantee because the forum programmers become aware of security holes because hacker(s) have *already* been using that security hole.

I don't even want to look at my posts at steorn or at any forum because I now know somebody has been editing them. BTW, it's very easy for someone with admin privileges to edit a post without the "edit" text showing up. So it looks like nobody edited the post.

Paul

PaulLowrance

Then there's security that's just way beyond me. My last two orders from two different companies were screwed up so bad that I gave up.

Screw up #1:
About a month ago I placed a big order for electronic parts from newark.com for my "free energy" research. My order did not go through. Newark said my credit card expired. Great, LOL, so I held up my credit card and saw that it was *not* expired. I called my bank up and they said something was messed up.

Screw up #2:
A few weeks ago I placed a big order for electronics at sparkfun.com. What I received in the mail was not my stuff. I called them and they don't understand how they sent to wrong stuff.

I have proof for both of the above cases. I don't care what anyone says about conspiracy theories! Make fun of me. I just made a huge breakthrough in my research, posted about it, and someone made a public reply trying to use some voodoo words on me saying I better check my health and will soon have cancer!

Paul