Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Homebrew 3 Channel Pure SIN Generator ( 0 ... 60MHz )

Started by Yucca, September 23, 2009, 01:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

I think I'll call it TRIFORCE.

I'll probably print this out, cover it with selotape and then stick it to the box.

p.s. yes I have adventured in the land of Hyrule many times lol.

QuoteOnce the goddesses had completed their tasks, they departed for the heavens, and left behind three golden triangles. In these, they put their power to govern all things; this relic became known as the Triforce.

innovation_station

love it yucca ... 

what do you think the cost of a complete osc unit would be ..

im verry intrested in unit .. 

but i ideally want a 4 freq unit with percise control right up to 1 ghz ...

for my matter manipulation device but do i really need something like that ......

ist!

great logo
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Yucca

Quote from: innovation_station on October 29, 2009, 10:13:52 PM
love it yucca ... 

what do you think the cost of a complete osc unit would be ..

im verry intrested in unit .. 

but i ideally want a 4 freq unit with percise control right up to 1 ghz ...

for my matter manipulation device but do i really need something like that ......

ist!

great logo

Hi ist,

You need one DDS module for each channel:

$29.50  for the DDS-60 Kit (without AD9851 DDS chip)
$21.00  for the AD9851 DDS chip
$80.00  for the Assembled & Tested DDS-60, including the AD9851 DDS chip

So if you can get free chip samples from Analog Devices then each module can be had for $29.50

Then you need something to program the chips frequency with, you can use a PC or you can use a standalone microcontroller like Im using. The whole micro ready built with screen and chip in socket costs $50 delivered to canada.

So depending on which route you go for the DDS module you could build one for as low as $140 all up.

Jog wheel is optional, the micro board already has buttons to control the thing with. Also you need to find case, wires and sockets etc, but you probably have that stuff already.

As youre a long standing member I could email you the software to program your micro board with. Just plug into a PC USB port and upload it with one mouse click.

I don´t know about going up to 4 channel  GHz with variable frequency and phase, that´d be a serious bit of kit :o

innovation_station

thank you yucca!

for your responce..

the reason im intrested in upto 1ghz is because i have 2 skids of thease and they are stable to 1 ghz and i think they are quite a few watt rf amps ...

here is a picture

ist!

btw in my limited teck knowalage .. i beleave thease rf amps or TRUNK AMPS... amp both ways send and return ...

as i have said i have not played them yet or hardly even looked at em  i know a few teckies that know thease things well  so when it comes time ..  i will ask advice

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Yucca

Quote from: innovation_station on October 30, 2009, 08:26:13 AM
thank you yucca!

for your responce..

the reason im intrested in upto 1ghz is because i have 2 skids of thease and they are stable to 1 ghz and i think they are quite a few watt rf amps ...

here is a picture

ist!

btw in my limited teck knowalage .. i beleave thease rf amps or TRUNK AMPS... amp both ways send and return ...

as i have said i have not played them yet or hardly even looked at em  i know a few teckies that know thease things well  so when it comes time ..  i will ask advice

Hi Ist, After googling a bit it seems Trunk amps are either one way or two way. They are high spec kit with bandwidths typically from like 5MHz to approaching 1GHz.

In the higher frequencies you will lose signal unless everything is tricked out with coax runs that are carefully impedance matched.

I've found that above say 10MHz you have to be real careful with wiring capacitance and inductance, every piece of wire becomes an LC component.

A pure sine wave is the easiest thing to keep intact, but if you want to propogate pulses then its a real art to keep that pulse together and not have it collapse into a load of unphased sin harmonics.

P.S.
I've got through a few parts of the youtube vid about the guy who teleported to mars, it's fantastic listening! Thanks for the heads up.