Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla IMPEDANCE PHENOMENA - FIG 183C

Started by darkspeed, October 05, 2009, 03:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkspeed

Quote from: Grumpy on October 10, 2009, 01:03:41 PM
I just ran to the bench and threw a bunch of stuff together - not optimal - pretty ugly.  I can put some charge on a non-electrolytic doorknob cap (about 140pf) on the shell (my shell is fine mesh - using my Ed Grey left-overs) with the other lead of the cap to ground.  Enough to get a small spark.

Electrostatic action to a moth's wing is very nice - same as styrofoam - at the shell.

So, if the cap has to be grounded, is this just capacitive coupling?

Cool...

Well if the shell thinks its a cap, and the cap thinks its a cap, then maybe the wire between thinks it is a hairpin?

EMdevices

questions:

what is the resonant frequency of the one turn copper pipe loop, in series with the two ceramic coated HV capacitors?

I'm assuming you guys know how the tesla disruptive technique works, if not here's the basics, which may give you insight.

Tesla found he can create very high frequency oscillations, more than can be achived with rotary/mechanical means, this is the bottm line.

How?   

By using sudden breakdown and discharge of current through an air gap or dielectric, which is part of a resonating tank circuit.

Your high voltage source is 60 Hz, and as a cycle begins that increases the voltage in the capacitors, it reaches a point at which the air gap breaks down and it's resistance is then very low, now the stored energy in the capacitors begins to discharge and oscillate with the inductance of the loop untill all the energy is depleated via the air gap or other coupled circuits to this main one. (like in a tesla coil secondary)

So,  darkspeed,  Looking at you circuit I don't see what you do with the energy besides letting it burn in the air gap.  You do know you have high frequency oscillations in the loop and capacitors, right?   Also, if you use only one capacitor (and that's all that's needed) you will have more capacitance, hence a lower frequency of oscillation  (since capacitors in serious have half the capacitance).

In the Tesla patent 462418, his inductance is that of the generator windings (labeld as G) and they resonate with the capacitance F.  Since motor windings have a large inductance,  this particular circuit arrangment is one of low frequency, but other patents make use of the disruptive discharge for higher frequency (tesla coil)

Anyway, some of my ideas if they help at all.  I am puzzled by your "detector" with the nested coils, what's the idea there?   I admit I haven't looked at this stuff in a while.

EM

Yucca

Quote from: darkspeed on October 10, 2009, 03:17:40 PM
Cool...

Well if the shell thinks its a cap, and the cap thinks its a cap, then maybe the wire between thinks it is a hairpin?

It will, the shell cap will also be exquisetly punchy and produce a real high Q LC with low damping, I'll bet it rings quite long. Hairpin freqs are always limited by crap caps not enabling short hairpins to swing with vigor.  but your shell capacitance will be very fast!

p.s. I'm awed with your build, seriously great research, this is a thread I will continue reading!

darkspeed

Quote from: Yucca on October 10, 2009, 05:50:51 PM
It will, the shell cap will also be exquisetly punchy and produce a real high Q LC with low damping, I'll bet it rings quite long. Hairpin freqs are always limited by crap caps not enabling short hairpins to swing with vigor.  but your shell capacitance will be very fast!

p.s. I'm awed with your build, seriously great research, this is a thread I will continue reading!

Thanks!

darkspeed

Quote from: Grumpy on October 10, 2009, 10:07:38 AM
Human nature is hilarious.

You charge caps straight out of the gate, the "pièce de résistance",  and everyone else is google-eyed over at Otto's Geheimnis Stube (Mystery Lounge)...classic...

If you use negative pulses, the shell should become negative and this is far more important than it sounds.

Try the diode thing too.  Worked for the Russian that invented it.

Well I tried to sneak this in under the Tesla Technology so as not to confuse everyone...lol..

Doing work and pulsing dc on the shell.. getting better and the big caps just showed up..