Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Share your coil designs

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 06, 2009, 02:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Can someone fix the formatting on this thread? One of you pasted your post from note pad and fouled up the works. Note pad ,the ultimate waste of space. Try word pad instead and set your margins to less then 3 feet.

void109

Quote from: Doug1 on November 28, 2010, 10:03:55 AM
Can someone fix the formatting on this thread? One of you pasted your post from note pad and fouled up the works. Note pad ,the ultimate waste of space. Try word pad instead and set your margins to less then 3 feet.

Notepad pastes plain text, word and word pad both create HTML IF the wysiwyg editor supports formatted pasting.

Back on topic - does anyone knwo what HHOforVolts is doing with his new super starship coil winding?

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXtNhNPRU8&feature=sub

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: stevensrd1 on November 28, 2010, 03:06:10 AM
@big_m
What I meant was the actual wire that is used to make the coil, what if that wire was made out of a metal, that a magnet would stick to. For example like coils used in magnetic energy generators, that have a metal core in them, with wire wrapped around them. But if the wire itself was made of a metal, that a magnet would stick to, then no need for a metal core, as the coil itself would act as the metal core.
Well, if the coil was in the shape of a rod, it would have a North and South Pole, right?  Especially if the input leads were on opposite ends?
Would this enhance electrical generation, guess one would have to try it to see.
If it was in the shape of a toroid, maybe?  The patent(s) indicate that signal transmission is maintained in integrity, so that might amount to something?  At least induction is directly proportional?  You might be right:  Experiment.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: void109 on November 29, 2010, 10:08:51 AM
Back on topic - does anyone knwo what HHOforVolts is doing with his new super starship coil winding?

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKXtNhNPRU8&feature=sub
I saw what he was trying to do without sound(no headphones at the time): A series of scope shots of possibly stepping up the BEMF frequency?

But all he showed was a breadboard of what might have been a solid state Bedini setup.

Other than that, without both the video or a circuit to look at as well, I don't know.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.