Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burn water for heating system

Started by kamax, October 16, 2009, 03:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoondini

Link to Stifler's paper using SEC to perform electrolysis.  Per the paper, efficiency is 96+-2%.  Unless there is more recent info I'm not aware of, this will not yield a self running device which requires efficiency >100%.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/documents/16970890/download

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spoondini on October 18, 2009, 11:49:09 AM
Link to Stifler's paper using SEC to perform electrolysis.  Per the paper, efficiency is 96+-2%.  Unless there is more recent info I'm not aware of, this will not yield a self running device which requires efficiency >100%.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/documents/16970890/download
there's lots of info you aren't aware of. build one and find out. read all of the docs work. watch, listen and comprehend all his videos and connect the dots. or don't and be satisfied with your incorrect assumptions...
regardless of which you choose, please don't post incorrect assumptions like this one "Unless there is more recent info I'm not aware of, this will not yield a self running device which requires efficiency >100%."
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

spoondini

More recent information that I'm not aware of........?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spoondini on October 18, 2009, 04:56:02 PM
More recent information that I'm not aware of........?
well, it's not recent as in yesterday, but yes, there is more information that you are not aware of... obviously.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

spoondini

Then please share, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.