Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burn water for heating system

Started by kamax, October 16, 2009, 03:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spoondini on October 19, 2009, 04:59:27 PM
Then please share, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
i did share, and no, extraordinary claims DO NOT require extraordinary proof. you are positing  a hopelessly flawed argument.
case in point, big bang theory. summed up as, 'at first, there was nothing...then it exploded.' big bang theory 'defies gravity' and violates innumerable laws of physics, it remains a HYPOTHETICAL mathematical model, yet it is promoted as truth by NASA and institutions of higher learning around the world. and that's only one example among many. your most sacred 'truths' of popular science are in reality EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS which have never required EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

spoondini

You're ducking the question.  You made a statement that using an SEC to create HHO/burn water a self running device is possible.  You would be the first on this board/in the world to achieve such a self running device.  Per Stifler's own research, he does not claim OU - just high efficiency.  If you have evidence of COP>1, please provide.  Otherwise you are just encouraging someone to waste their time on an unachievable objective.  Time better spent pursuing other avenues which show promise.

As for the big bang, it's an extraordinary claim with many unknowns, but the theory itself was developed to explain observable phenomenon, not the other way around.
1) Homogeneity of space at large scale
2) Redshifting
3) Observable expansion of space moving outwards uniformly
4) Background microwave radiation
5) Age of stars
And many other observable phenomena backed with hard data, performed by repeatable experiments.

Please don't comment about things you obviously know nothing about.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spoondini on October 20, 2009, 08:58:12 AM
You're ducking the question.  You made a statement that using an SEC to create HHO/burn water a self running device is possible.  You would be the first on this board/in the world to achieve such a self running device.  Per Stifler's own research, he does not claim OU - just high efficiency.  If you have evidence of COP>1, please provide.  Otherwise you are just encouraging someone to waste their time on an unachievable objective.  Time better spent pursuing other avenues which show promise.

As for the big bang, it's an extraordinary claim with many unknowns, but the theory itself was developed to explain observable phenomenon, not the other way around.
1) Homogeneity of space at large scale
2) Redshifting
3) Observable expansion of space moving outwards uniformly
4) Background microwave radiation
5) Age of stars
And many other observable phenomena backed with hard data, performed by repeatable experiments.

Please don't comment about things you obviously know nothing about.
i have ducked no questions. point in fact, i have responded to each of your posts, point by point, even your hopelessly flawed arguments...
it is possible. if you did your OWN due diligence and could listen and comprehend, you would know that. i have no obligation to provide you with anything. did you want me to build it for you and present it to you on a silver platter for your birthday? is that what you meant by share? quit waiting for someone to stick a silver spoon in your mouth, get off your lazy ass and build a SEC.

the big bang THEORY is an extraordinary claim with no extraordinary evidence. so is the THEORY of relativity. i will say no more about your off topic, hopelessly flawed statement.

you have no idea what i know or know not about. to suggest you do is asinine and is nothing more than another of your logical fallacies.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

kamax

Well, for the moment if the device can be self running or not is not my first goal. I just want to produce HHO(?) with very low watts. With the flame i can try to produce some heat and maybe some electricity from the light of the flame that can run my little solar panel.

I have build a crap SEC 15-3 with what i have under my hands and even it don't work very well for the moment, it's a very interesting device. I have to wait some day to receive the correct part to build a good one.

I'm open to every people who want to help or give some info on what can work or not but don't begin a sort of fight when exposing different point of view.

The only way to know if it works is to try the complete setup i want to test.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: kamax on October 20, 2009, 03:14:42 PM
Well, for the moment if the device can be self running or not is not my first goal. I just want to produce HHO(?) with very low watts. With the flame i can try to produce some heat and maybe some electricity from the light of the flame that can run my little solar panel.

I have build a crap SEC 15-3 with what i have under my hands and even it don't work very well for the moment, it's a very interesting device. I have to wait some day to receive the correct part to build a good one.

I'm open to every people who want to help or give some info on what can work or not but don't begin a sort of fight when exposing different point of view.

The only way to know if it works is to try the complete setup i want to test.
:) you got one assembled, that was fast. i'm just too used to people like spoondini ignorantly talking and never building. when you get your SEC 'cohereing' in wireless mode, send me a private message.