Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar Longitudinal Wave Capture

Started by sparks, October 17, 2009, 04:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Scientists now believe that longitudinal electromagnetic waves produced by convective currents in the plasma surrounding the core of the Sun are responsible for coronal heating which far exceeds the surface temperature of the plasmasphere itself.  Space is filled with plasma of various densities and organizations but very capable of acting as the media needed to transmit longitudinal electromagnetic waves.  The plasma is very rarified in portions of our solarsystem which would lessen the attenuation of the londigudinal waves.  Would it be possible to capture longitudinal emwaves.  Our ears capture longitudinal waves because the tympanic membrane is tensioned.  As the wavefronts compress and relax the air in contact with this membrane, a resultant vibration is transduced.  Would a plasma in a polidal field observe scalar waves?  The plasma converting vibration into electric field variations corresponding to the scalar wave activity observed by the system.  More or less trying to create a coronal heating here on Earth instead of millions of miles away.  Plasma created from air molecules seem to create standing waves in itself at around 5khz.  This is also one of the easiest frequencies to hear and produce.  And the Earth's core is said to be filled with convective and inertial movement of ionized iron which could be a more close at home scource of longitudinal emwaves.  Need to build an inferometer.  No idea where to begin.
   http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2000APS..NWS.J2010W
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Bob Smith

Sparks,
FWIW... You mentioned the tympanic membrane as a stretched receptor capable of vibrating (and thereby picking up) sound waves.

I'm wondering if a piezoelectric substance might provide an analogous type of reception for longitudinal waves - perhaps a place at which "to start."  Would germanium possibly serve as an ingredient here?
B

sparks

Thankyou for your interest.  I believe that we may find that there are many scources of scalar waves but they are occuring at ultra low frequencies.  Interesting that crystals were mentioned.  There is this mountain full of quartz that creates ball lightning.  The theory is that scalar emwaves from magnetohydrodynamic flows in the mantle of the Earth are converted to high voltage electric fields by the quartz.  I was thinking more on the lines of creating a plasma which is insulated from transverse emwaves as much as possible.  If the plasma induced magnetic field density is monitored any coupling with the low frequency scalar waves should become apparent.  i got a hunch that ley lines of the Earth, pyramids as power scources,  Leedskalin charging up limestone, all tap these low frequency scalar waves.  What's good about scalar waves is that your antennae can be any proportion of the wavelength.  It need not span a quarter wave or whatever to catch the voltage differential between nodeand antinode.  The problem is the discriminator part of the circuit.  300hz inductors with any kind of power capacity need to be pretty massive.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love