Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

I see that my name is mentioned. Yes, the ECD is a very good device but has to be pulsed in another way. As I cant get the needed parts I dont want to talk about how to do it. I dont want to guess or mislead the people.

Otto

PS: I can only read my PMs but not answer because something is wrong.

Hoppy

@ e2matrix

Thanks for the lead.

Hoppy

NickZ

@Gk, Otto, & All:
   I see that we are now a closer knit family, as a couple of other related threads appear to be gone, for now.  Any ways, Otto I share your frustration in getting your parts.  But, while You're waiting...         and anybody else that might be interested:
  I wanted to share my observations: So,please...
  First:
  It seams that the primary coils can be made or formed in various working shapes and sizes, and that all coils or even just a tight wire, can be pulsed, and a magnetic field detected, and later harnested and rectified as usable energy.     
  Second:That a trifilir coil, or bifilar coil might be able to some how replicate the intermodulation effect that was mentioned by SM in his (three intermodulated frequencies) lastest designs.
  My point is that a similar effect may be achieved using only One main pulse, connect to One big Trifiliar wound coil that has Three Different sized wires, trifiliar wound on a single coil, as some guys are working on now.  Further connect with a secondary coil attached on top or (below) the primary coil,  that is in part redirected back to the primary source circuit,  and further adding strenght to it's own field strenght. 
  Third: That the primary coil can be pulsed through an occilating circuit, and the on-off, or back-and forth pulse that is created by occilations using the 555, or 2N3055 design can be used to feed-back from the secondary back into the primary. Thus creating a resonatiing snake bitting its tail effect. In which case a Capacitor may not be totally essential in this part of the circuit,  if there is a single self charging battery to start the unit, or to avoid the battery (if not wanted), by using a big self charging capacitor to start and run the device by itself.   
  As mentioned earlier, the only way that I can see that a solid state device with NO moving parts,  ever starting and running without an extenal power source is: that it has to have a battery (however small), or a capacitor, to start, regardless of coil design.   There are many ways to get to the same effect.
Self running with gain...  to  feed-back the first kick to the Earth's magnetic field as it forms the negative wormhole constant, that pushed Aether energy into our coils from the surrounding space. Which is then by resonace picked up by the coils,  (like sound waves breaking a wine glass),  and this resonance further causes an amplification of the frequency, from the original pulse that was sent.   
   Any ways, that how I see it.
    I does look like the TPU is nothing but a Big Joule Thief,
after all.
  Or am I on the wrong path? If so, please kindly direct me.

giantkiller

Bingo!

The multiple layered control coils act as a magnifing transmitter or xfilar pancake coil. It is run from outside to inside to compress the last couple turns into a electro nuclear transmission event. Now apply a very fast pulse like a low conductive, high speed shock wave from a cmos switch event gated to a Mosfet. See the 'mos'? All we did was magnify the transition event. Now look at the field compression in the center around the stranded core and the vortex in the center of the ring itself acting as a feedback storage or echo.

Breaking Benjamin: 'Blow me away' or Joe Satriani: 'House full of bullets'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvLfL2z64QY&feature=related
They fall in line
One at a time
Ready to play
I can't see them anyway
No time to lose
We've got to move
Steady your hand
I am losing sight again
Fire your guns
Its time to run
Blow me away
I will stay unless I may
After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die
I have a shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

There's nothing left
So save your breath
Lying and wait
Caught inside this tidal wave
You're covers blown
No where to go
Holding your fate
Knowing that I will walk alone
Fire your guns
Its time to run
Blow me away
I will stay unless I may
After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

You wanted it back

Save us all

NickZ

@Gk and All:
      To Focus and Compress the kick pulses inwardly possibly using a magnetically reflective dome on top and bottom, may have some advantages. So, resonant gains are not dissipated into space, instead are mirrored back to some degree. Like a magnetic implosion, creating a perpetual negative spring constant. That is contained within the dome or sphere,
therefore less likely to affect everything around the devices.
                                                                              NZ