Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

@Nz,
She has a sharp mind to 'Interface dreams to reality'.

NickZ

2All: 
  She said that it was a secret, not to tell anybody.    If she only knew...

wattsup

Quote from: giantkiller on June 17, 2010, 10:49:22 PM
Timothy Thrapp has a dome and a sphere.

Yes, that is interesting. I posted something relative to that a week ago on the overunityresearch web site located here;
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=297.msg3664#msg3664

@EM

Thanks for your post. I get the message. But you know we have to do so many peripheral tests just to learn about effects and how they interplay with each other, Yes, SM's HV tower neighbors may have an effect on his devices. But even then, we are still learning about effects. I need more time to think about your post.

@All

I have been pondering about coils/rings and thinking WTF have I not tried yet and the list is getting smaller and smaller. I have pulsed rings and coils in so many ways and I was trying to think of a way I have never pulsed a coil. I think I found one way that will be my next trials as shown in the diagram below which is in line with the blotch wall moving idea. But in this case you do not move the blotch wall. You just stop the ring at the coils blotch wall so the blotch is not even on the ring, or less of the blotch is on the ring.

As you can see in the diagram below which can be configured in many ways, the idea is to have two rings of X turns or even two loops. The two impulse coils are wrapped so that the one coil jumps from one ring to the other at the blotch wall. This will give you four pulsed polarities onto two rings and NO blotch wall actually passing over the rings. Now if the connections can be tested to provide maximum forward movement either each ring have a north and south in same direction or inversed, or one ring gets two norths while  the other get two souths, well, this I have never tried before. I have never done this before so some tests in this direction are next. I just wonder what the effect will be on a ring that gets pulsed by two half coils without blotch walls.

@otto

I saw your posts with thanks. I will try to put it together as best as I can understand it. But please look at the diagram below as it may give you some ideas for the ECD coil/ring relations since the ECD is using three CC's that include north and south sides but also include a blotch wall on each.

NickZ

Guys:
    I have been studying the Dome and Sphere Devices , created the Ministries, and I can see that they are not providing much info on what is inside their dome, or how it Really Works. Unless you join them and hear the Word, also.  As I have already heard the Word, a long time ago, it' back to Keely or Moray for me.  The fact that the small dome works better than anything else,  so far, and can be built to any size needed, with massive current, that will even start a car, will keep me plugging along to find its secret means of operation.   Any ideas on obtaining more info on that technology are welcome.
    The Big JT boys (and girl), seem to be working towards an up-scale of their devices, which also appears to bring us all closer together. In an effort to point anybody interested in that direction I mention this video below:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en&v=maRF1nw0J2Q

Lidmotor has been able to light at least one CFL, while charging a battery.  This to me looks like energy production from its own source, and not from an external input.  Don't know if it could be called OU, but who cares,  so long as it's lighting our way to more and better concepts.  Using only two small 12v batteries, one 2N3055, a diode,  a pot or two, and of course, the trick of it all,  is his specially wound trifiliar coil.   He explains his coil procedure well and offers a full diagram, not like other devices.  It's an interesting combination of several peoples efforts. 
  It occured to me that...
  I in order to graduate from the -University of Energy and Light-, 
one may need to start at 1 st grade.
  That's like... me.     But, I feel like I'm still in kindergarden.

NickZ

Gk, Wattsup, & All:
        While I was looking at the reference that wattsup made in the other forum, about the domes and such, again my daughter got into my stuff, and came up with this.  Although it can't fly, we did get a current weather report emanating out of it.  (See Below)