Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: gyulasun on August 01, 2010, 06:21:22 PM
Hi Bolt,

I wonder what you describe above, can it be considered what is called in conventional el. engineering as a series LC transformation to a parallel LC by a matching network which is a transformer in this case?

Oh boy you are getting close. OU as a transformation is achieved using conventional RF engineering to create the desired effects.

This is why RF engineering is required to tap RE but an electrical engineer calls it power factor correction! Whats the difference? None only the frequency changes.

Lets take something simple........ Mmmm Joule Thief. Whats REALLY happening to make this pull RE and it does depending on build skills. The battery is pulsed into a bifilar coil which has unusual properties. The magnetic field created by one winding is therefore equal and opposite to that created by the other, resulting in an electrical flux field of zero (i.e., neutralizing any effects in the coil). In electrical terms, this means that the self-inductance of the coil is zero while the actual inductance can be seen as near infinite. The result is the pulses sent by the transistor end up seeing an infinite VSWR or electrical terms the Power Factor is ZERO. This allows the voltage to climb unhindered  as the current is now out of phase. This is NOT a transformer stepping up the voltage.

Now we have a condition of say 50 to 100 volts and 50mA in the tank as VARS. This creates an electrostatic field and the radiation is no longer hertzian but longitudinal. RE can only enter a system at the NODE points which is why is called Zero Point Energy. The ambient gains come about as the voltage increase is potential Joules all explained in Don Smith vids and papers. The tank acquires excess energy under these conditions and only requires some of it to be siphoned off WITHOUT breaking the resonant dipole.  How? Easy.. use RF book principles to match the load to the source.

This means if you just connect a lamp on here you kill the dipole so don't go just putting a diode on without RF matching. This is why some have realized by using transformer cores and matching the impedance alike IF transformers and tuning carefully to desired loads a COP>3 is quite easy to achieve. That said when you have just 100mW OU its such a small amount of power on the Joule  Thief its dead easy to LOSE this gain. So you can light up an LED for a week or Xmas tree light for few hours on one AA but what else of practical purpose? NOT MUCH you wont save the planet with this nor power your house!

So the answer is scale up everything 1000 times bigger. Use a BIG coils, with a good drive of say 50 Watts. Get 10,000 VAR on the tank, really crank up the volts and make the coils scream. NOW you have a 1000 watts OU! and you wont miss-place it and measurements then become an In your Face reality.

Dr Stiffler is nothing more then a wideband RF oscillator feeding the o/p into an inductor to create a VSWR 1:100000 or trashed power factor. Transmission is now longitudinal and has some very unusual effects. First it generates some interesting powerful magnetic fields which allows COPIES for free. This is only a 500mW device can you imagine a 500 watt device with 25,000 VARs?

Hope you are just starting to see the bigger picture.:)

A bit more......

Don Smith started out with this a built the 5 coil tower he realized that one only needs to produce plenty of VAR's in one tank and the actual watts drive to do this may only be 10 or 20 watts. The power factor was trashed and he forced the VSWR to INFINITE to create voltages of 100KV with several AMPS in circulation.  WOT? How the fk did he do this? How can a 70 Watt NST transformer become 500KW. Well its easy when you know how:) This is how he claimed and quite rightly so his devices are rated at 500KW etc.

Very very few builders knew this they are all tuning to conventional RF thinking the coils will work at tuned in phase 20 Mhz or whatever WRONG!!!!!!!!

I tell you more later..

Its an electrostatic device where one TX will produce identical magnetic copies in the RX's

giantkiller

Interesting...
QuoteIts an electrostatic device where one TX will produce identical magnetic copies in the RX's
The assumption I had been working on is the electrostatic part. I have always thought that the simplest way to get this is a stun gun. The lower potential of this device needs a closer pole. The Tesla coil has the other pole at quite some distance. Correct? I had always seen the stun gun as a simple way to achieve this. Am I incorrect in this approach?
The reasoning is so: When the gun fires the shock is seen in other coils. If it is a tank it rings at that resonance. Therefore we have cheap copies. The ringing speed is your choice. When I saw the SM17 shoot sparks and knew Tesla did also I just put 2 and 2 together. But this connection happened so early in this TPU game I thought I couldn't possibly be correct per all the other posters. I just didn't have the explanation recently put forth here. I am a digital and software engineer. To implicate a stun gun threw me into left field as far as training goes. But the electrostatic stays stuck in my mind. Moaby told me 'no stun gun'.  So I dove into TTBrown. Lo and behold I did things to two houses I never thought possible. But... These things were disturbing and dangerous. So I look farther and deeper before trying too many other mind boggling escapades. The wife gets pissed when I blow shit up. I sit back and realize that is what I do and would like to perform further tests at a less catastrophic level.
When I did the copper and steel coil resonance and saw what that did I thought 'this is a micro engine'. Lets step it up with electrostatic configuration. The GFIs chatter in the house hit from behind. I thought 'WOW'. How do i transfer this to usable power if I can rock the grid?

So I would like to buy a vowel at this point because buying more parts or equipment only spells more trouble from where I sit.

I see the stun gun as an E core magamp.

In other words: I keep finding things out other than the TPU.
I gotta go play my guitar for a bit right now. Its safer...

sparks

Let us not forget the genious of Tesla.  His power transmission scheme was pure genious at work. The mathmatics I present below comes from his simple device where he describes millions of horsepower stored in his tanks while the mains were only circulating thousands of horsepower.  A gain of a 1000.   Look upon a system circulating reactive energy as a time storage unit.  Say we can run a system at 1 megahertz and input 1 microwatt per cycle from some electric field.  At the end of 1 second we have stored in the tank 1 watt. With losses we are reduced to .6watts in the tank.  Every second we are storing up .6watts.  At the end of 24 hours we will have stored up 51.8 kw.  This will allow us to run a load of 2.15 kwperhour.  Or little under a three horsepower motor non stop.  While we are running this load we are adding to the tank so the tank never drops below 51.8kw stored.  Now if we just input 1watt directly into the load.  We would be running a 1watt lightbulb for 24 hours instead of a 3horsepower motor for 24 hours.  Sounds unbelievable but the reason this is possible is that the tank does not resist the input at all.  While the load resists the discharge of the tank.  Storing 52kw is crazy and dangerous and only used as an example.  You only need to store enough to take care of surge loads like inverter capacitors charging.  When SM powers up his tripplite it clicks on and off.  Obviously the discharged capacitors in the tripplite were overloading the capacity of the tpu.  Tesla tells us how to do it .  His generator is ringing his spark gap  the equivalent of two avalanche diodes in parallel.  When the tank capacity is greater than the generator capacity the energy gets kicked back into the generator. This is how he burnt out the one in colorado springs.    It was night time with minimal loads on the line in the town.  No place for the excess energy building up in the tank to go.  SM warns about it also.  You tune that tank dead on balls to the input frequency and the reactive energy power factor corrects you got yourself one big old problem.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MACEDONIA CD

@sparks yes is true i thing but how what diode youwhill put in the circuits of nikola tesla ....  in your  1mhz one watt generator in to your tank .... <speed is energy  but .. how you whill tank all hat energy fromyou speed 1mhz generator THIS IS THE WORLD BIG MYSTERY ... WE KNOW THAT SPARK 
IF WE SOMEHOW ABLE TO BACK IN THE PAST AND ASK Nikola Tesla THEN WHILL BE KNOW HOW TO  MAKE if you turn auround and see is it immposilble ,LIKE FREE ENERGY  ::) ::) ::)       :( :( :(

bolt

Quote from: sparks on August 02, 2010, 02:17:56 AM
Let us not forget the genious of Tesla.  His power transmission scheme was pure genious at work. The mathmatics I present below comes from his simple device where he describes millions of horsepower stored in his tanks while the mains were only circulating thousands of horsepower.  A gain of a 1000.   Look upon a system circulating reactive energy as a time storage unit.  Say we can run a system at 1 megahertz and input 1 microwatt per cycle from some electric field.  At the end of 1 second we have stored in the tank 1 watt. With losses we are reduced to .6watts in the tank.  Every second we are storing up .6watts.  At the end of 24 hours we will have stored up 51.8 kw.  This will allow us to run a load of 2.15 kwperhour.  Or little under a three horsepower motor non stop.  While we are running this load we are adding to the tank so the tank never drops below 51.8kw stored.  Now if we just input 1watt directly into the load.  We would be running a 1watt lightbulb for 24 hours instead of a 3horsepower motor for 24 hours.  Sounds unbelievable but the reason this is possible is that the tank does not resist the input at all.  While the load resists the discharge of the tank.  Storing 52kw is crazy and dangerous and only used as an example.  You only need to store enough to take care of surge loads like inverter capacitors charging.  When SM powers up his tripplite it clicks on and off.  Obviously the discharged capacitors in the tripplite were overloading the capacity of the tpu.  Tesla tells us how to do it .  His generator is ringing his spark gap  the equivalent of two avalanche diodes in parallel.  When the tank capacity is greater than the generator capacity the energy gets kicked back into the generator. This is how he burnt out the one in colorado springs.    It was night time with minimal loads on the line in the town.  No place for the excess energy building up in the tank to go.  SM warns about it also.  You tune that tank dead on balls to the input frequency and the reactive energy power factor corrects you got yourself one big old problem.

Not quite but close enough. The entropy loss is 38.2% but the stochastic gain is 161.8% you can see even with a loss i can cover it with gains. So the bigger my slush fund (VAR Tank) the more i can take out of it while the % of the total remains very small. Typical conversion rates are 10%-20% of the VARS can be converted back to watts using standard RF conversion and matching practices is a good rule of thumb.

So i use RF principles to capture OU as RLC leads to overunity. In simplified format RE=RF because that is how you go about capturing it. RF application applies from 1Hz to 10 Thz it matters not the application and method remains the same. So you can see it doesn't matter if its a Newman motor running at 4Hz or HV electrostatic Air caps running at 5Ghz+ as casimir effect where the ambient wavelength is the width between the capacitor plates running RLC in high VARS as shown by Don Smith the ambient supplies the excess and i can take out what i need for FREE as it undergoes conversion from electrostatic to magnetic. Note the magnetic runs diametric to electrical flux. As part of the RLC tank i take requirements using either diametric Cap thru the L OR an L via the C to capture Radiant Energy.

Here is a T Bearden warning "Don't break the Dipole" if you want OU.

I talk about polarity later as RE captured is highly negative respect to real earth as it attracts a positive ambient charge. (lightning is positive charge at top of clouds.) The TPU warning is due to lightning strikes from clear blue skies.  You think this is BS then speak to Bob Boyce about it. Yes if you run your device as rotational magnetic flux using a PolyPhased VAR pump (TPU to you)  then watch out over 25KVAR!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh fking BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dead.