Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

No one gets it ! We all know parts of it , but unless we make a collective effort to solve it , we are no further then when SM presented it .

The time for talking is over , its time for pictures and video , teach your tricks with others and they will do the same , right now everyone is a parasite ...

Put your Ego's in your back pocket and sit on it , we are lucky to have the opportunity to work with people from all over the world , instant assistance form other humans sharing your goals , we are a army , a resistance to oppression , but bad programing brings us to oppress our self , stop acting like slaves , build on solid foundations , if we can't do it no one will .

>:(     

Rosphere

Quote from: Mk1 on August 04, 2010, 06:51:56 PM
...we are a army , a resistance to oppression , but bad programing brings us to oppress our self...

Yes, but not here.  Unlike an army, anyone can join this particular forum; agent provocateurs and crazy bastards alike, allowed to flail about for over five thousand posts before you, Mk1, helped put that one down.  (Thanks again, by the way.)  But there will always be more; same ways, different means.

Other, "invitation only," forums could be compromised as well.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe absolutely nothing unless you can prove it to yourself with your own research." -Milton William Cooper

I believe that the Joule Thief circuit allows anyone to do their own research because it costs so very little to make and engages the mind in contemplation of oscillating circuits, unlike a standard DC flashlight 'experiment,' there is more going on inside.

I have absolutely no idea who is telling me the truth on this, or any other forum, unless I prove it to myself.  Why do any of us trust anyone else?  We do not need trust, we need brains, brains, and more brains.  We each need to figure it out alone, for ourselves, by ourselves until we reach a critical mass and the truth can no longer be contained,... whatever that truth my be.  It may just be boring old textbook stuff, after all, or it could take us to the stars.

Good night, and good luck.

giantkiller

Always pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

NickZ

@ All:
      Looks like the man behind the curtain doesn't know his A.. from a hole in the ground, either. Just more BS. He must be so bored, and got nothing else to do. Since he couldn't get his toy to work.  If he really knew something,  he wouldn't be waisting his time here.
  NOW its your turn,  smart guy.   You got more BS for us?  Or are you getting the POINT...     

e2matrix

You know I think there are quite a number of people here who are really trying to help others out.  I think some may have already found the answers.  Others may not quite be there and are hoping by sharing what they know others will build and find some little difference or try something just a little different that will result in the big AH-HAH - this is IT!  And hope that person shares with everyone else.  And due to the very nature of the TPU it just may be dangerous enough that it's not the kind of thing you want to see someone putting together who has just learned that red is positive and black is negative.   That fact leads me to believe some hold back a bit depending on how they perceive the knowledge of others they may share with.  And yes their are two sides to that concept and the other one is not so good.  I still like to believe most people are honest and desire good things for others and our planet. 

It also seems so much good info has been shared in the last few pages that perhaps those who feel the need to protect their riches and the status quo are trying their best to disintegrate further research.  I don't think that's wattsup.  I just don't totally agree with his conclusions.  I'm sure it's been a long hard road for many.  I started following FE research 20 years ago and have watched and helped a little with one person's quest for about 15 years.  He's not on here but I believe he's about to finally achieve his goal of FE.  He has dedicated full time his life to this research.  The point is that it doesn't happen as fast as we want in many cases.  Don't let that ruin the opportunities that may still lie ahead.