Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Snapping a field within a field within a field. I have seen this over and over again. Whether in metal or air. This is really hurtfull when applied to aluminum.
So I am in the prototype stage of setting up the circuit. I will post the attempts in the discrete parts of the process.

These are field in a field in a field.
The snapping or high speed, low current coil ringing.
Additional caps to tank the coil layers.
Frequencies that match the tuning. Now here is the tricky part. The frequency, the circumference, the resonance of the 3 layered tanks, the impedance. Alot of matching mechanical properties to setup a platform that matches the frequencies. A total environment for the tanks to ring. Will this be collectable? We will see or how is this tapped...

With this setup I will be available for input to run this thing. In any case this setup has alot of specific things we have seen before.
Included is pulse 9v DC. No reversal of the fields.

Let me add this:
With 3 layers of DC pulsing the modualtion of the fields all go in the same direction. I relate this to cannon balls. With high speed switching then I have high speed cannon balls. With the small iron core this causes hysteresis or delay. Now the high speed activity will collect into the iron core. That being in parallel with the stranded collector should enable induction.
This is from the very beginning basics.

JDO300 and I have been in constant communication over the last 4 years and been reviewing these lastest items. We are and have been pursuing understanding the processes.

sigma16

You are thinking way to hard and making this way too complicated.

Try to get one layer or one coil to work before you try three layers.  This is the best advice that anyone can give another and I'm sure that Steven would agree.  Start at square one and do not move to the next square until you complete square one.  Everyone skips past square one and wonders why it doesn't work.

Where did Steven start?  He noticed something odd.  A noise? A vibration? A feeling?  A signal? An effect?  That is square one.

forest

Quote from: sigma16 on August 06, 2010, 09:41:28 PM
You are thinking way to hard and making this way too complicated.

Try to get one layer or one coil to work before you try three layers.  This is the best advice that anyone can give another and I'm sure that Steven would agree.  Start at square one and do not move to the next square until you complete square one.  Everyone skips past square one and wonders why it doesn't work.

Where did Steven start?  He noticed something odd.  A noise? A vibration? A feeling?  A signal? An effect?  That is square one.

Tesla did the same. Additionaly there is a chance that square one is safe while mix is always danger.

wattsup

Quote from: Rosphere on August 06, 2010, 02:11:31 PM
Say where is this train headed; do we now understand electricity in the TPU?

@Rosphere

Unfortunately people do not want to learn about the electricity in the TPU because it may lead to some unwanted conclusion. I have been trying to sink some logic into your brains about the SM TPU but it looks like I will be the only one to get the message.

All I read, although very interesting posts of ideas on workings and effects, a @GK design, some blabber-mouthing, but nothing, NOTHING ON WHAT I HAD PUT FORTH.

So I have almost finished preparing the third and final post on the subject of how to fake a TPU demo, because I am now totally convinced SM faked ALL his videos (except the FTPU) and even  his demos with them live turkeys just gobbling up all the crap SM shot at them. SM was a master of deceit. His videos are a stark warning to all that the deceivers will come forth with many ploys to make you think what you want to think. They will devise many excuses as to why they do not show voltage and amperage readings. They will use any method possible to justify their mentally deranged antics.

Again, just listen to the message SM left Jack Durban after JD did the radio show. Kind of tells you that even to this day SM is mentally unstable. He only feels comfortable when he is lying to aid in his self-aggrandizement.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Steven%20Mark/wave%20files/

I want my post to be a written record so that in 5 years from now when everyone finally wakes up and realizes that SM was a total fraud, that I will at least be able to say, "WOW - Lucky me - I turned left just in time to head off another 5 years of limbo-isms. Guys better wake up.

@sparks

Do you know anything about any electronic equivalent to "static receptors".
Seems all I can find out on this is in "biology" but nothing in electronics. Hmmmmmm.

giantkiller

How does one explain the shockwave felt by JDO300 when he pulsed his ECD? Collumnated energy. The GK4 produced dispersed energy.
Field within a field, 2 frequencies, Bang on.

I wait in earnest.