Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@sparks

Yes I am also sometimes a static receptor. And also a static discharger. Ouch.

I am wondering if the dielectric of a capacitor can catch this stuff and hold it. Not catch it via the capacitor terminals or ends, but directly into the dielectric matter itself.

Let's say I use a coil that is pulsed to a high enough frequency to create static discharges. Around that coil I place "paper" capacitors. I would have to use paper because the metal casing or thick plastic casing capacitor would just deflect or absorb the static discharges on the casing itself and this would not be useful. So I have paper capacitors that cannot hinder the static discharges to travel through the outer shell and enter the dielectric matter. The dielectric matter itself would be in charge of putting the static energy into order inside its mass matrix and have it available on the terminals. If I had enough paper capacitors, some in series, then grouped in parallel all around, over and under the center coil, maybe this would work as a static receptor. If this worked well enough, it would equal a regular transformer action but possibly without Lenz Law working against it. You could pulse the coil and draw back the coils' flyback for greater pulsing efficiencies while creating static discharges that are then caught by the outer dielectrics.

I will have to test this out soon enough, right after I post my last post on the SM TPU demo methods. I can't wait to finish this post and then be free to get to other works. It will be tonight. I am nervous and concerned that some will not take it well. But this is how I see it and all the pieces fit in perfectly and all the methods and mysteries are so well explained from this viewpoint that one cannot simply neglect these. We have been stuck in a quandary for long enough and it is time we took back control of our R&D orientations. Soon......

sparks

Lets not forget Faradays law.  The rate of change of the magnetic field about a conductor produces a higher emf.  So lets take a small magnet and generate some current and charge a capacitor with this current.   Now we take the capacitor and discharge it fast as we can into something that is gonna change the magnetic field about a conductor real fast. Alot faster than we could ever move a permanent magnet by the conductor.  THE RESULT IS THAT A HIGHER EMF IS PRODUCED THAN INPUT PRODUCED TO BEGIN WITH.  Take a portion of the gain and recycle it to move the exiciter magnet.  Use the rest to move something else.   

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wattsup

@sparks

Thanks for your explanation. I will be looking into the capacitor dielectric mass soon and let you know how it goes.

@all

Before I post my last post in the How SM made his Demo Videos series, I would like to post these two images I grabbed this morning to explain a few things about the LTPU.

In the first image LTPU-toggle-wires1.jpg, you will notice that the left toggle switch had two terminals and the potentiometer has three terminals but only two are used (the center and only one end) which is expected. But her notice the left or nearest toggle switch has one terminal thin wire A going to the pot C. The other terminals have thin wires B and D going into the wire harness. This is the reactive power end of SM LTPU. The end that shows voltage of 830 vdc. The other toggle switch has heavy wire on it and this switch simply connects the hidden battery source to the same output terminals on the other end of the LTPU where Sm takes his voltage measurements.

In the second image LTPU-sidewall1.jpg, you will notice SM put his tape measure onto the wooden rim of the outer sidewall. But this is not true because the LTPU sidewall is embedded inside the outer rim giving it another 3/4" to 1" real depth. Why would he make such an evident omission on the real LTPU height. When you look at the base platform at the center of the LTPU and compare it to the height of the outer wooden rim, you will notice the center platform is higher and it is glued to the inner sidewall of the LTPU. Why would you go to all that trouble to do all that work when just letting the LTPU stand on a full second level would have done the job? What is he using all that inner space under that center platform? I have already shown how many batteries you could hide there, then add more batteries you could hide inside the LTPU sidewalls and you will soon realize you could have some very generous battery power available inside that LTPU demo.

I will be posting my last post on this hopefully tonight. I have a few edits to do again before it is ready.

wattsup

OK, OK, just in case some of you want to come back and tell me I am wrong about this, I am including a last image of the MTPU cutaway showing exactly the TPU sidewall goes below the outer rim and shows the approximate height of the center platform with a blue line.

This is the reality.

Also notice when SM made the cutaway, he went in with the jigsaw but instead of cutting out a real pie shape with a pointed end going further into the center of the device, he cut the pie flat. Wonder why???????????

giantkiller

Well if this evidence is becoming truer and truer then what are we striving for?
Could SM have seen Muller's devices and tried to capitalize without knowing the full process?
Or
Could we be working on a motor with a virtual rotor?

Bloch wall manipulation, BEMF, 2 frequencies eclipsing each other, magnetic noise banging against many conductors. I see validity in these processes.

On the cut out, is there a version that shows conductors in the white top and bottom.