Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Quote from: sparks on August 16, 2010, 10:50:27 PM
    @Sigma
        The true motion  of the Earth relative to the cosmic background radiation is millions of miles an hour.  A radio receiver tuned into the cmbr has to retune  when it looks at the cmbr in another direction due to the doppler effect.  Since cmbr is said to be the left over photon energy of the big bang it is everywhere all the time just sitting there glowing away and this little rock we're stuck on is moving through this seemingly inexhaustible power scource at millions of miles an hour.   Say we are able to produce an electrical current with it's accompanying magnetic field that truly is static.  Doesn't move along with the Earth but just stays put.  A conductor downwind then moves through this magnetic field at millions of miles per hour.  There is sure to be a little gain from such a movement.

@sparks

Yes I have been eluding to this fantastic Earth travel that we do every second of every day. This is the one constant of the total universe. Motion through Ether. Mass has to be in motion relative to the cmbf and million million per hour (mmph). No wonder electrons spin when moving at such speeds against the Ether. I have some very wild theories of new ways of thinking about this but will not post them yet because I have been concentrating these days on this SM TPU stuff. Yo should open a new thread called "@sparks of the Universe" so we can have a place to really shoot the breeze on so many fantastic ideas and keep them in one place.

Quote from: sparks on August 19, 2010, 11:27:02 PM
     Tesla use to build tanks that had millions of horsepower in them.  If you tip a tank over that has millions of horses running back and forth in it and they all run in the same direction this is called a stampede.  You dont want to get in the way of a million horse stampede.  You dont need to mutate mass or rapidly oxidize a fuel as long as you can turn highfrequency events of miniscule individual power into low frequency events of high power.   That is basically what a plant does.  It inputs ultraviolet and stores the energy in chemical bonds.   You will notice that a plant like an animal is a low power machine that takes up a shitload of room is inefficent and exists in a very limited temperature realm.  Water is another thing.  It absorbs infrared the most common form of electromagnetic radiation on Earth and just gets hot.  As it is heated the thermal photons it admits change frequency.  Warm water emits far infrared frequencys.  If we can tune into some xray galaxy a billion trillion miles away we should be able to tune into some warm water a couple of feet away.  The antennae has to be so tiny weeny to grab the near infrared frequencies that it is being promoted because the nanotechnology industry can hook up with the fire burners and convert thermal photons of near infrared into dc.  Meanwhile we have a superabundant scource of radiation of thermal photons at far infrared frequencys that are being totally ignored.  Why would the power and communications industries ignore the most prevalent electromagnetic radiaition bandwith on in and around the face of the Earth.  Because it doesnt burn you and light up or go bang bang.  It is all over the fucking planet in the water under the water into the Earth.  No gotta drill down and get that real hot geothermal.  Because it is hot.  Cold stuff longer wavelength.  Hot stuff shorter wavelength.  Hot stuff not so much around sporatic transmission varying bandwidth no good when it rains snows or you dont have acres of land to put down acres of melted sand.  Warm or cold air.  Lots of it around.  Longer wavelength.  Available night day and weekends.   Requires no land.

@sparks

That is exactly why I had shown my Voltage Grabber Circuit (VGC) animation working off radiant energy. With just a wire going out of my house I can get 2-3 volts easy coming in but how to harness it was the question. Hence design a VGC. So imagine if you had 10 of these or 100 of these all working in parallel. The idea is not so far fetched.

Added:

@sparks is it possible for you to just resample your image down about 30% so it will fit in the normal page size otherwise all the posts on this page will be too wide.

wings

Quote from: EMdevices on August 16, 2010, 01:53:30 AM
@Loner,

yes, I believe the TPUs are very high Q receivers, normal LC tuned loops might have a Q of around 100, but if you use mechanical vibration you can increase the Q into the 1000 level and even 10 000 levels.     I did some calculations elsewhere on all this theory.     

Answers:
1)  I'm sure the TPUs are somewhat lossy, they seem to over heat.
2)  I'm not sure what effects your refer too, but 5 kHz, 830 Volts can easily create those sparks we see in the videos.
3)  It's neither Longitudinal or Transverse, we are just coupling to a magnetic field pointing down into the ground (from my experiments at the mansion, there seems to also be a horizontal component)  We are basically in the near field of these very low frequency TEM waves that travel on the power lines, or rather resonate on those lines.

EM

related:

http://www.leonardo-energy.org/webfm_send/51

http://www.geopaatia.ee/sem2008/20_valdmanis_cipijs.pdf

sparks

Just want to report a huge error of mine in reporting the velocity of the earth.  It is around 300km/sec.  Which is still pretty fast.  It appears to be moving at this velocity in the direction of the constellation Leo. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jerseyboy17

Mr. "wings"
The posting of "the Michelson-Gale experiment of
1925 indicates to us that the medium in which electromagnetic radiation is
embedded, may not be fully partaking in the Earth’s rotation, if at all."
Caused me to ponder  whether or not, the "electromagnetic radiation" is the "Aether" and this rock
called "Earth" is just another electromagnetic particle caught in it's eddy? The thought, kinda made me laugh>

jerseyboy17

Mr. "wattsup"
I say, "the nerve" of our Government saying that we are in an energy crisis. I say that they won't work to harvest all the energy "we're floating" in. I guess it's up to us!