Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

This is where I am going...

Quote from: sigma16 on August 16, 2010, 10:18:42 AM
What "IF" the TPU is not just a receiver for EM fields?  If it is the "real deal", how might it work?  Might there be some other way to induce EMF in a conductor than by moving a magnet across it?

sigma16

Quote from: Loner on August 16, 2010, 02:58:50 PM
Sigma16, what a loaded question!  Were I to technically answer that with proven theory, I would not only be describing the "possible" nature of a TPU, but would be edging into areas that very few even wish to accept.

I'll refer to your little "experiment", if you don't mind.  Putting it simply, the amount of "induced" power available from your experimental coil would actually be greater than the input power required to create the effect.  Of course, I can't prove that, and have no data to back it up, nor do I have any such coils wound, etc. etc. etc.  The induction I am "theorizing" about is NOT EM induction, per say, so what more can I say?  No-one will even test this, never mind try to work with it.  All I'll add is, it's freaky stuff, not to be taken for granted.  Is this what you are talking about?

It's a question to make people think.

In the process of "induction" you are moving a magnetic field relative to a conductor.  You can reverse this and move the inductor relative to the magnetic field.  The third solution is the one that everyone misses because they are so very smart (and quick to tell you so): move the medium relative to the magnetic field and conductor.  Even the TPU has to have a magnetic field somewhere.  Steven even stated in one of the videos that the device used "Electromagnetic Fields" like those we use everyday.  All three are "EM induction".  You just have to look past the normal boring stuff.

Edit
Before everyone starts spouting off, this form of induction has been discussed since at least 1960 by Harold Aspden, probably much eaarlier unbeknownst to us.  Aspden calls it "vacuum spin induction".

http://www.aspden.org/books/Asp/1825.htm

forest

is Earth rotating within magnetic field or both are rotating in the same manner ? I don't know.If somebody know ,he is very lucky.however in both cases any ripple on magnetic field will look strange compared to non rotating point of view

giantkiller

While reading the Aspeden paper I see that he spends a lot of time regurjitating known rules. To combat the knowledgable who know the rules?
He could have stated this in a more concise note. Stuff gets buried deep because the author buries it in relationship building explainations for their colleages. Too bad. I understand what he is saying about the Zitterbewegung and going against the status quo takes huzpah. So it has to be done correctly and politically correct.
After all, anybody that has an new idea is crazy. In all the men that had great ideas they are now famous but rejected in their own time. Guess Dr. Aspden is heading in the correct direction according to history.

Let's shake this planet and some others too.

The good Dr talks about the mechanistic same as Reich did.
I like the library scene. Just like Alexander's.

sparks

@Sigma

The true motion  of the Earth relative to the cosmic background radiation is millions of miles an hour.  A radio receiver tuned into the cmbr has to retune  when it looks at the cmbr in another direction due to the doppler effect.  Since cmbr is said to be the left over photon energy of the big bang it is everywhere all the time just sitting there glowing away and this little rock we're stuck on is moving through this seemingly inexhaustible power scource at millions of miles an hour.   Say we are able to produce an electrical current with it's accompanying magnetic field that truly is static.  Doesnt move along with the Earth but just stays put.  A conductor downwind then moves through this magnetic field at millions of miles per hour.  There is sure to be a little gain from such a movement. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love