Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

GK and All:
   This is one of them that was posted on the 9th of this month,
but I did see various other new ones where he is explaining mode of operation.  You can start with this one:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueYaXL9aUoY&feature=related
  I was 1pm this morning when I finished viewing them, I'll see if I can come up with more of them.
                                                   NZ

wattsup

@NickZ

Just look in your browsers' history feature. It should show which URL you visited during the last few days.

wattsup

Quote from: e2matrix on June 14, 2010, 11:14:40 AM
May be this one?  http://www.youtube.com/user/IST814#p/u/40/5DEDo1dr7og

In that video of ISTs, the only problem I have with that demo when you are showing 10 volts on the meter rising in .01 volt increments with the volt meter permanently on that high microfarad capacitor, it could be the volt meter that is charging the circuit.

To do a good demo, in this case, you need to take a volt measurement, then remove the volt meter for xx minutes, then take another voltage measurement. This is done to disqualify the possibility that the volt meter is charging the system. His circuit may in fact be working the way he says but I cannot be absolutely sure of that because he leaves the meter on all the time. I have seen this myself with so many tests that now, when I do small voltage and especially small voltage rise tests, the meter has to be removed from the system for at least 99% of the time. But I would have liked to see a circuit diagram to test it myself. Hmmmmmmmm.

NickZ

e2Matrix and All:
   Yes, that was one of the videos where he (IST) explains about using the device's own output to feed-back unto themselves, in order to run with gain.
  Now it seams like his newer way of controlling the unit, so that the running gain doesn't take off on itself and self destruct the device. Is by using the smallest AAA battery as a source, so that the input is as small as possibly, and thus in some way limits it, and by using that approch, avoids it from self destructing. Instead producing much higher voltage, and current by pulcing the coils magnetic field aided by a big Neo magnet.. Can also be upscaled to any useable size. 
  Main point is: A device will runs with gain, because the output is fed-back to the input.  That may be the secret that SM had mentioned, but  never really specified as to just how to do it.  The missing link?  I think that may be what IST is telling us.
      NZ