Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: NickZ link=topic=8185.msg245664#msg245664 =1276874746

Thanks to GK, for bringing it to our attention.  A must see....
  http://www.youtube.com/user/wits2014#p/u/17/f5WKz_gf1u8
                                                                              NZ
NickZ, are you out of your mind??? This is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!! What is this video about? It presents, like the accompanying web-site, only good wishes, and... asks to contribute! An attempt to join ends up with a denial... maybe except that mentioned contribution.

forest

I see you are starting to grasp how easy it can be.
First rate of change - Faraday law of induction allow us to use weak field faster to get the same effects as using strong field slower.
Earth field is weak.Earth field is huge and device  is in area of one pole. Now, two N N or two S S magnetic poles push themselves away.If you see magnetic field lines seems to be squeezed.
We put small magnet inside huge one pole Earth magnet and preferably one pole should be inside and OPPOSING pole outside pushing away Earth field (bow shock).You can do it fast or slow , not matter - this is when we have to put energy (doing is fast means  smaller energy is needed). What is important is very abrupt collapse of our magnet so Earth field will reconnect.And there is inertia with every energy and mass so it will be longitudinal wave of contraction and then opposite like heart beating.You have to have device in resonance with that and form open path separate from original power source, open path connected to Earth electric subsystem - here is flowing high frequency radiant energy,between positive air and negative ground.Recreating lightning using radiant energy (electromagnetic pulse) to generating displacement current in Earth capacitor.

That's why I asked to show magnetic field around small magnet placed inside huge magnet pole.Now you see that problem is two-kind :
- a method of generating radiant energy
- optimal coils embodiment to have smooth field having one pole inside surrounded by other pole (and opposite to Earth)

No more theory  ;D I did found it the simplest possible.

giantkiller

@Qwert,
I never implied 'taking the dirt to market'. I was merely advancing the cause by harvesting the nuggets. Whether Witt has it or not doesn't matter. What is being shown is not far off from where our focuses are. Agreed?

Quote from: Qwert on June 22, 2010, 12:39:24 AM
NickZ, are you out of your mind??? This is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!! What is this video about? It presents, like the accompanying web-site, only good wishes, and... asks to contribute! An attempt to join ends up with a denial... maybe except that mentioned contribution.

@Forest,
I totaly agree with you. Not that you need that but the many ways this explanation becomes available makes it safe for all.

@Loner,
'DITTO!'

@All,
For anybody that has been at this while, besides the huge amount of information that we all have accumulated, you should have a tidy little file of pertainant facts, no? Probably a specific set of instructions if looked at the right way...

NickZ

Qwert:
     I was refering to the device,  not about their organization.
  More people than just you have questions concerning how MITTS goes about their bussiness. They say that they have 50 people working on their devices.  But, from the looks of it, since 1993 they have not done anything with that particular dome shaped device.  It's too bad! I do share your thoughts. Although not about me.

Besides the videos made by SM, and a couple others, there have been no other devices like that one, shown anywhere...   that will even start a car.  But, I do feel that there are other devices like that, that already exist and that may even work much better than what has been shown to date.  MITTS's dome looks like its been in the closet for 17 years. But unfortunately, MITTS or anyone else is not putting all their cards on the table, for free.
               NZ

NickZ

Guys:
   The MITTS's dome device is based mostly on John Keely's principals of harmonic and inharmonic frequency manipulation.
They explain that for only a split fraction of a second, the two unlike frequencies that are thrown at a device can cause the proton and the electron of the atomic structure to separate, and thus liberate energy that can be harvested in the form of usable DC electricity.
    I thought that I would pass that along, in an effort to remind us that even SM mentioned something similar,  but in his own way of putting it.
  So, perhaps keep the harmonic and inharmonic working principals in mind.  Although they are mostly refered to for musical purposes, there can be other forms that use that technology as shown by the Dome device, as well as other devices, that can utilize the same principles to create very powerful electric current,  with some mayor amps, to boot.