Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Experiment Confirmed!

Started by PaulLowrance, October 24, 2009, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

and here are some more measurements,

Common white paper that is soaked with water: 0.75 volts

Wax paper: 0.52 volts

Wax paper, flipped (in case it's only sided wax paper): 0.52 volts

and next will be a piece of transparent plastic, relatively thick.

It's a guarantee the soaked wet paper will produce a lot of electrochemical reactions, but if this is electrochemical then I would have expected the wax paper to produce hardly no voltage. For example, I have some extremely dead 1.5V Alkaline batteries that produce a few milli volts.

Magluvin

Or maybe stacked with washers in between, due to the mag being coated all the way around with nickle, etc. to allow charges to be separate from pole to pole.  washer, paper, magnet, paper, washer, magnet, etc.

Magluvin

Magluvin

If this were true, I could imagine a continuous current flow through the nickle plating of neos. I wonder if their ambient temp is greater than their surroundings.
Mags

PaulLowrance

That is good test, Magluvin. What's interesting about diodes & piezos is that regardless of how many are placed in parallel, they still produce 10pA. Well, that is, when the diode or piezos have stabilized. Initially they seem to store charge, far more than their capacitance, so after that's been discharged, they will settle down near 10 pA.

Maybe the magnet experiments will be the same, after being shorted long enough, they will produce 10pA.

Paul

PaulLowrance

With transparent plastic, relatively thick, the voltage was 0.36 volts.

BTW, all of these recent measurements were done with an electrometer.

I think the soaked wet white paper was mostly electrochemical reactions. The wax paper had some electrochemical reactions. And I'd expect no measurable reactions in the plastic. So where is this 0.36 volts coming from? Maybe from metal to metal reactions??? BTW, the metal & plastic was cleaned.

Paul