Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Experiment Confirmed!

Started by PaulLowrance, October 24, 2009, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Isn't this the difference between permanent magnet and electro magnetism.
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

PaulLowrance

The magnetic field from an electro magnet does not produce DC current. Anyhow, in this experiment there's no batteries. It's just a magnet, insulated wax paper, and a metal bolt.

Paul

powercat

Ok Paul
I would have thought that any magnetic field would produce some voltage, and if you did work with this voltage the magnet would slowly lose its magnetism.
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: powercat on October 24, 2009, 05:43:50 PM
Hi Paul
Is it not a fact that magnetic fields produce electricity
cat

Hi Cat.

I think magnetic fields(virtual photons) 'move' electric fields(electrons). magnetic fields are not electric fields, they are separate forces but interact with each other when force is applied to make them move.

hope this helps.
Jerry ;)

gyulasun

Hi Paul,

Is it possible that the current (or voltage) your meter shows comes from the enviroment and the meter probe wires serve as an antenna pick-up wires?

If you agree you could repeat the measurements with the same components, except using much shorter pieces of probe wires like just  2-3 inches?
Also repeat the measurements outside, well away from the place you have been so far.  If you find significant differences at different places, then it has been worth the efforts.

Thanks,  Gyula