Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Girl Gets Swine Flu Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!

Started by gravityblock, October 24, 2009, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Xaero_Vincent

I got the swine flu shot a few days ago and I feel fine. All this conspiracy stuff is horse crap.

blueplanet

Lee,

Thanks for your input. If my understanding is correct, the half-life of mercury in the central nervous system for a normal person can be anywhere between 15 and 30 years. There is no such things as safe level of blood mercury. Once bonded to the nerve tissues, the mercury compounds can remain in the central nervous system forever.

Female hormones tend to hide the toxicity of mercury, so it is almost impossible to judge how a woman is mercury-toxic by just looking into her blood or urine. In the worst scenario, it can take several decades for the real symptoms of mercury poisoning to become noticable.

I think, for many of us, the best people to talk with are the recovered victims of mercury poisoning, not the doctors. Chelating mercury from the central nervous system is a tricky business which involves a lot of learning (both within and without). I doubt if a medical doctor can tell all the details.

blueplanet

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on October 27, 2009, 10:42:17 AM
blueplanet is close to the truth...

A man wrote a book and then was interviewed on one of the news shows that are common in morning or evening.

He said autism was practically unknown until manufacturers began putting mercury-based preservatives in vaccines.  This was after the Salk vaccine was invented.

Since I was born in 1949 with Asperger's Syndrome(a mild form of autism), I would agree now that the mercury might be responsible.

--Lee

Bulbz

Quote from: Xaero_Vincent on October 27, 2009, 02:46:09 PM
I got the swine flu shot a few days ago and I feel fine. All this conspiracy stuff is horse crap.

Horse ?... Surely you meant Pig  ;D
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
... I saw the original video when it first came onto live leak. it is not the original.
[/quote]
Hi Jerry,
How was the original video different?  Where can one watch the original video?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.