Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anybody found Ou?

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 25, 2009, 09:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

simple question. I would love to hear it.

Jerry 8)

d3adp00l

that they can show you, and have it repeatable. Not that I have ever seen
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

FreeEnergy

google or youtube: Nikola Tesla

z.monkey

I can has OU?

From what I understand it is all sequestered, and spirited away to some deep underground bunker guarded by Marines.  The ultimate reason I am given is that "we" need to be protected from these "dangerous" technologies, and that if these technologies were public knowledge we would obviously harm ourselves playing with them.  So our benevolent leaders decided to look out for the public interest, lock away the dangerous technologies, and let us play with gasoline instead...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

spoondini

Me- no.

Others - Probably.

Enough to perform useful work - Probably not.

Just to be clear, I'm defining OU here along the lines of ZPE, gravitation, magnets, unknown source.....  Yes we've achieved nuclear fission and fusion, hydro, wind, solar, and many other forms of overunity (OU depending on the perspective).

If I look at some experiments by Paul Lowrence, he seems to be getting very small amounts of power from diodes and piezo's.  His work seems legitimate enough and he's not making outrageous claims or trying to sell courses for $20kUSD.  This is just one example of what appears to be legitimate OU (there are others) - I've just never seen anything where we can get useful work 'YET' or even close a loop to create perpetuation.

I don't buy into the sequestered technology thing.  I'm more of a believer in the constant string of con-men who make claims that only they and a few select people can witness but for strange reasons can't replicate in public or when qualified people are available to test (Hutchison, Marks, Mylow, Johnson, etc....).  The MIB, energy utilities, oil companies, etc.... are part of their ploy to create plausability that the technology is being repressed.  History is a sequence of disruptive technologies - they can't be stopped.  If our govt can't stop people from making/buying/selling weed, then they certainly couldn't stop us from passing around TPU's, or whatever.  Especially because in most of the stories, the OU devices are made from readily available humble materials with relatively simplistic designs.......  Doesn't add up.

I do believe that if useful OU is tapped, then there will likely be real concerns for public safety and the possibility of the technology becoming 'controlled' - similar to nuclear fission is today (essentially OU).  If one could tap copious amounts of ZPE (example), enough to automatically meet whatever load is attached, this same technology could be used quite destructively in the hands of the wrong people.

If you think about it, we were able to run submarines/ships on nuclear energy by the 1950's.  The only thing that has prevented us from building cars/home power plants which only need refueled every 100 years is concerns for safety.  We can shield the radiation from the small amount of U235 needed to run a nuclear powered watch for 1,000 years is so small that it probably wouldn't hurt me (or even to run your car/house for that matter).  What is more likely to hurt you are crazy mother f#ckers with easy access to U235.

So in my mind, we've already developed technology which can replace our fossil fuel dependency and make distributed power generation a reality - but due to practical/security concerns/special interest groups/enviromental whacko's - it aint happening.

My oppinion.