Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anybody found Ou?

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 25, 2009, 09:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

HA !

PHYSICAL REAL WORLD WORK IS THE ONLY WAY !

Who is trying OU experiments with computed simulators  ROFL ?? And I am ignorant  lol ?

broli

What I stated are scientific facts derived from real world experiments. The youtube channel serves as a visual aid to these experiments. So if you have a problem go fight it with nature.

spoondini

Quote from: Comassion on November 04, 2009, 09:39:24 AM
I also wouldn't want radioactive material spilled on me in the event of an accident.

I'm curious though - why do you see nuclear fission as a form of OU?  The way I see OU is that it is some device that produces more energy than it requires to function - and when you use a form of fuel, you're putting a whole lot of energy into the device.

Harnessing energy from the atom is pretty close to ZPE (in my mind).  Remember that any OU will be consuming fuel - we are generally defining OU as using fuels which are currently not harnessed, or understood to be fuels at this time.

Regarding radioactive spills, if I had a nuclear powered watch - the amount of radioactive material to run it for my lifetime would be miniscule and generally not dangerous.  It's similar to a nuclear powered car, home generator, TV, anything.  You only need large amounts of radioactive materials to be concentrated when performing central energy production (like we do today). 

Comassion

Quote from: spoondini on November 04, 2009, 12:26:01 PM
Harnessing energy from the atom is pretty close to ZPE (in my mind).  Remember that any OU will be consuming fuel - we are generally defining OU as using fuels which are currently not harnessed, or understood to be fuels at this time.

As I understand it, the objective with Overunity is to create a device with an efficiency ratio greater than 1 (Hence the name Overunity, 'Above oneness').  That entails not just using new types of fuels (For instance, I don't think of a solar panel as an Overunity device, despite the fact that light is relatively new in terms of being used to power devices), but actually getting more energy out of something than you put into it. 

Finding and tapping into a new fuel source could certainly be extremely useful and important (and is certainly one stated intent of people on this forum), but it wouldn't be an Overunity device.

Yucca

the term "overunity" is in a way damaging to our cause, a system will only be thought of as "overunity" until the true power source is dicovered, it is our job to find and tap into these new power sources.Our universe has already done the  "overunity" bit, we shall just hitch a ride.