Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anybody found Ou?

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 25, 2009, 09:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

good call yucca!

i will say yes it has been found ..

quite some time ago infact!  ;)

what are you after ? i may reccomend the joule theif thred  :D

im just in the early stage of design of a compleat system ... with MUCH useable OUTPUT  ;D

it can use power from a battery or i can configure it to compleatly self run ....  ;)

for my first unit it will use an aa battery ... it will be made from 5 FOR A BUCK TOROIDES FROM GOLDMINE ELECTRONICS....  THE MOST EXPENCIVE PART IS THE CAP!

I WILL START OUT WITH 650F ULTRA CAPS .. THIS 1 CAP WILL HOLD 5400WATTS OF ENGERY AS I UNDERSTAND .. IN A 1 SECOND PULSE IT CAN DELIVER 2.7VDC @875 AMP ... FROM A AA  ;)

IST!

ITS A TOSS UP WHERE TO PUT THE TOPIC....   TPU OR JT....

I HAVE A THRED SIMILAR TO THIS IN THE TPU SECTION WICH I STARTED SOMETIME AGO ...

TIME DIFFRENCIAL DEVICE .. THIS UNIT OPERATES ON TIME ... BORROWED TIME  :D

owl city FIREFLYS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4JLa0hbUw 

YOU  WOULD NOT BELEAVE YOUR EYES...  IF 10 MILLION FIRE FLYS  LIT UP THE WORLD IF I FELL ASLEEP ..

id like to make myself beleave .... that PLANNET EARTH TURNS SLOW-LY ITS HARD TO SAY THAT ID RATHER STAY AWAKE WHEN IM ASLEEP 

CUZ EVERYTHING IS NEVER AS IT SEAMS ... 

CUZ I GET 1000 HUGGS FROM 10 000 LIGHTNING BUGS ;) ;D

A FOXTROT...  ;) ABOVE MY HEAD .. 

DID YOU SEE HIM HIT THE MAGIC BUTTON IN THE VIDEO ...  ;)

btw 10 MILLION FIRE FLIES COME HERE CUZ I HATE GOODBYES ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

tinu

Quote from: broli on November 04, 2009, 11:56:11 AM
What I stated are scientific facts derived from real world experiments. The youtube channel serves as a visual aid to these experiments. So if you have a problem go fight it with nature.

I agree that the subject is in agreement with both scientific facts and real word experiments.
But there is not free energy. The mistake is in interpreting the results:
Kinetic energy increase comes from angular momentum conservation of the system composed of Earth and your setup. Unfortunately, the setup works only until the angular momentum is transferred, then it needs to be 'regauged' (let me please use this "free energy guru" sort of speak; no offense to you intended at all).

Truly, these kinds of experiments are fascinating to ponder about on the road of learning and deeply understanding the basic laws of nature.

Best regards,
Tinu

baroutologos

The case is till now, we have considerable evidence that suggest OU, as stated before (ZPE) is a myth and cleverly exploited by smart merchants.

Baroutologos

Nadda

Quote from: baroutologos on November 05, 2009, 05:37:11 PM
The case is till now, we have considerable evidence that suggest OU, as stated before (ZPE) is a myth and cleverly exploited by smart merchants.

Baroutologos

If i asked you weather or not you think solid objects weighing 50lbs could float in mid air merely by being subjected to high frequency radio waves would you call that a myth as well?

There is undeniable proof overunity can be achieved. Can it be achieved for 50 bucks with some radio shack parts?..thats a different question...There is undeniable proof solid matter can not only be atomically manipulated to become weightless, it can also transform into pure light. Light itself is pure energy.

AlanA

Hi everybody,

there is no overunity, nowhere.
All who claim are liars.
The most famous excuses: suppression, oil industry, ... I haven't but the neighbor a good friend of mine, the man in black ... bla bla bal

There is no overunity except you show me.
What have we learned in the endless discussions in this forum. Where is overunity? Nowhere

Alana