Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anybody found Ou?

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 25, 2009, 09:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Undeniable huh? Its pretty much denied till now.
Is it a conspiracy? Ok... :)

Have you seen it? I have not. Why to believe something it is denied and have not seen myself?

Baroutologos

Nadda

Undeniable huh? Its pretty much denied till now.
Is it a conspiracy? Ok...

Have you seen it? I have not. Why to believe something it is denied and have not seen myself?

Denied by who? By you? You refuse to do any research, of course your going to deny everything LOL

You roll your eyes at the thought of suppression? Answer this, why would any military force reveal theyre technology when they have no need to? It has long been disclosed via the freedom of information act, that our military had possesion of the first stealth bomber many years before they ever claimed it existed. Do you understand that?

Do you expect the universities to discover this technology?
They cant even provide scientific proof of telekinesis. (i can show you in person right now that it does in fact exist)

The unversities have locked theyre potential into the laws of physics and to discover the exotic technologies that do infact exist they would have to venture away from what theyve brainwashed themselves with. If you are waiting for that to happen before you come out of your own box...keep waiting.

You want proof? Watch the first link below, then watch the second link.
The first link explains how solid matter can be transformed into pure light.
The second link shows military footage released by Mexico, footage that contains solid objects flying in formation while existing in the infarred spectum. Invisible to the human eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-BziiId_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y

Amazing how a guy in his garage found this form of anti-gravity before any university across america could...
Is he smarter than them? You decide.

the_big_m_in_ok

@Nadda
With respect to Reply #21,
I had time to see the first video you cited.
My question was:  What is the effect of the human body being inside a giant hollow steel ball and having it be subjected to Tesla waves, etc, and then to travel faster than lightspeed?  Do you, or do you know anyone, who does?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Nadda

Your missing the whole point. Its not the method of obtaining the results that matters, its the results themselves.

The method can undoubtedly be improved. Through out the history of mankind we've always stumbled upon the unknown scientific boundries and have had previous methods which were unkown at the time to be very unhealthy. Take an example of X-rays, when first discovered we had no idea of the affects of radiation. However after years of testing and research we undoubtedly have much much safer methods while obtaining all of the same results. The affect john hutchinson has discovered would be another area that needs advancement only in method. Which logically is the next step upon discovery.

I have no doubt, if john hutchinson were a millionaire he would find a much more efficient method. Unfortunatly he doesnt have the bank roll that the united states military does.

However, the results themselves should open the eyes of very many people. The results, though as dangerous as the method is, proves the extent solid matter can be manipulated. It breaks the barrier of conventional states of matter and opens up whole new areas of science for all to explore.

baroutologos

@Nada,

i have been involved in extensive experimentation since last year and checking enough theories out there. i started with Thane Heins perepiteia, proceed to Adam's motors, Bedini's energizers, Hector's Perez resonance teachings, Donald Smith Resonance extraction etc ect

I have not achieved the slightest effect that OU is involved there in any circumstances.
Have you managed to make such machine? Have you witness such technology yourself?

Do not get fooled by videos on youtube. They do not hold against any replication for the required results.
Unless you have a OU machine or experienced it first hand, you should think that all conspiracies are just conspiracies.

Why accept something never seen and denied? Ponder on this, my little noob friend.

Baroutologos