Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I will give a head start but most know already the other ways.
I did stungun the GK4. Before that tho...
The GK4 was a monster. I did step #1 by winding and positioning the layers. Otto then submitted the interconnections. I built the 4 channel pulser but only used 3 per Otto's submission. I did not know at the time the capacity and capability because this beast was not anything I seen in the slowski world. I fired this unit with a mobius config not in 1 or 2 directions but totaly eclipsing in a 360 sphere.
90 degree windings, iron core as a magnetic current loop mobiused with electrical conduction, Eddy currents, RF, Microwave, RE, headaches, optic nerve pain, purple dartlets, shocks. What amazed me the most was I did not blow up or burn equipment except myself. To this day I know of no replications of this by anyone with this specific configuration. Strange too because it was right out of Tesla's patents. But the pulse circuit and protocol was mine. Funny how it all came together. I built it, I own it, I gained experience from it, I am still fascinated by it. It IS on the shelf. Because of the jumper configurability of it I can still run with it. But only so far because of the iron core. This releases the toroidal field slowly. I reproduced this build with a copper core. I have yet to fire that. It named the BFG2000. It is Smith's model but has 3 layers and each layer is a Smith's table top device X 3 and those 3 are in a loop. It will be more productive than the GK4. Have I yet fo fire it? Don't have to. I know by the configuration the potentialities. The latest copper core did the self resonance with the BEMF feedback blowup. I still repair. Marco told me one day you will be able to look at a device and know what it does. This thread has captured that essence. So go back and look at my previous threads. I ain't God nor do I intend to be. I just have a creative pile of stuff that I am quite happy with. I share too. That is why we are here. If ya wanna be spoonfed I can accomodate but my utensils have a charge...
I did pulse the GK4 with a stun gun to get purple dartlets and guess what? I can't video it. Can you see why?

@Grumpy,
Good info, thanks. I will look that up and absorb it into the present mindframe.

Quote from: stprue on November 02, 2009, 02:13:47 PM
Good work GK 

Have you tested your Stungun circuite in the manner you describe?

giantkiller

Grumpy

TPU based on the particle drift model:

This means everyone that got the bifilar kicks was very close.  Probably just needed the bias and higher voltage.

Notice how the mag field of the collector will add to the mag field of earth and runaway - hence the off-tuning.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Over in Faradays Paradox Thread BEP made a statement that I must fully agree with.  The potential between the axis of the disc and the circumference is due to the difference in angular momentum.  In the tpu the same holds true.  The control windings represent a solenoid where the electrons in the control windings are accelerated and loop around the collector.  Very much like the outer circumference electrons on the unipolar generator.  This gives you relative charge between the inert collector winding mass and the accelerated control winding mass surrounding it.  The current in the control windings induces a voltage that swirls around and travels down the collector length skin.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Might be angular velocity or a complex combination of variables that just looks close to angular velocity

Might be the kinetic energy of the little things, or their momentum.

After all, the voltage drop across a copper disc is pretty small, just like the difference in potential across it.  Come on, what else would you expect?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards