Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Tesla would make sure the generators were running in resonance also.  Using the inductance of the generator coils and capacitance of the distribution system adjusted so the mutual inductance of the generators and primary coil matched the total capacitance of both the distribution system and the in plant capacitor.  Resonance is a storage thing.
I like using the sustain pedal when I play the piano. The hammer falls on the strings and they vibrate for a long time. Unless you damp them.  Tesla would have to damp his to get some attention when folks went to his lightning shows.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

Telsa also injected a virus into his systems.
60hz is mind numbing. He controlled the delivery of his design. He gave the stupid what they wanted. 60hz.
Think about it. Most of us here know that you  don't need to move electrons. Resonance creates a kinetic ringing powerhouse of untold cold energy. Why is it cold? Because the kinetics don't hit resistance.
The world system is based on resistance not resonance. Ha,Ha,ha!
Resistance is a normal facet of what stupidity is always addicted to. And to add to that they even argue about what is right about their wrongs.

Flatlanders...

--gk. 3 more years to go.

sparks

60hz was chosen because of the bearing probelms with the mechanical dinosaurs.   Tesla knew he could use the alternators for just exciter power but Westinghouse had too much invested into the mess we have today.  Tesla knew he could put the whole transmission system into resonance without load dampening.  He even designed a coil to get beyond the use of capacitors and a transformer that worked like a dcdynamo for the cities that needed dc because of Edison's foolishness.  All shelved because of shortsighted financial concerns.  Then when he came out with planet ringer he really needed to go.  Then he figures out how to magnify the input into a sparkgap from just plain old air mass and now he is really a problem. If the r in an rlc tank is the load and for every input the tank resonates that's a good thing.  If the L or C is the load that is even better.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

Be sure your battery supply is connected with wires that equal a 1/4 wavelength of the chosen frequency of oscillation. The DC supply creates a DC bias on the supply lines. The resonance of the circuit produces shockwaves on that DC field which creates an AC charge pump which recharges the battery. Much like the Bedini circuit.
The conductor passes DC and the external field feedbacks the AC percussions.

--gk

bw

Hi GK, I have been trying to get power from Don Smith's devices for a couple years now.  I can't quit but have only got small sparks between L2 and ground.  I bought his books and DVD's and replicated the plasma globe and the NST powered unit.  I get no real amps but volts are all over my workshop.  Every wire on the device will make a neon test lamp glow bright when held near.   I just found this thread and will apply what you try to clarify here on my devices.  Thank you for your work here.  I was so caught up in Don's devices that I tried to arrange a visit with him in Texas to learn all I could but he must have had his stroke just before that time, I got no responses.  I just know his units will work, they are in balance with nature.