Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

No one ever said RV is OU but its a VERY efficient motor like 99%.  It can never go OU within itself unless method used to cover the 1% losses. If it could and it has happened under certain pulse drive conditions the motor goes into incremental frequency latches and accelerated to 30,000 rpm and explodes like a bomb.

Best I seen is 10HP motor running on 11 watts. So where does the energy come from which is actually driving the motor? The answer is magnetic! Like newman the "power" in converts to VARS and high volts no amps creates local electron spin stress creates high magnetic fields. Its this which drives the motor the 11 watts is just the "energiser". To see this in action is 1000 times more exhilarating than any joule theif flashing an LED or Bedini bicycle wheel:)

BUT it can go OU when driving another 3 phase motor and use the 3rd phase leading edge as gain typical 1.618 by the book and i have seen it draw 100 watts and provide 160 watts o/p on several occasions. Or you can drive a single phase motor and use that to recover the losses to the prime mover. This method has been looped and documented using pulley 5:1 ratio, banks of caps and 1000 watt inverter to get the thing started.

The best gains are when RV drives an axial perm mag generator. Or you can make one by modifying off shelf 3 phase motor and fit neos on the rotor to make a synchronous generator. This will provide a PF >1 back into the mains supply and drastically lower the electric bill.

I don't have time to trawl the net to show you all the experiments but looping is real i seen it too many times on private skype calls not everyone likes to shout about looping. This one of the better ones. A good neo generator is OU only needs the gearing sorted and cap bank to loop it. THis Would work perfectly without water RV driven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhwQt1tJYa8

Magnetic drives greatly reduce losses they are also 99% coupling devices. See youtube Donald Duck motor 100 watts i/p for 157 watts o/p.

yuvgotmel

The initial statement caught my attention about the RV and OU, which OU is easily calculable if the device has a load. This is good info that you included:

Quote from: bolt on October 29, 2010, 11:32:01 PMBUT it can go OU when driving another 3 phase motor and use the 3rd phase leading edge as gain typical 1.618 by the book and i have seen it draw 100 watts and provide 160 watts o/p on several occasions. Or you can drive a single phase motor and use that to recover the losses to the prime mover. This method has been looped and documented using pulley 5:1 ratio, banks of caps and 1000 watt inverter to get the thing started.

The best gains are when RV drives an axial perm mag generator. Or you can make one by modifying off shelf 3 phase motor and fit neos on the rotor to make a synchronous generator. This will provide a PF >1 back into the mains supply and drastically lower the electric bill.

giantkiller

The rotoverter on a single shaft is not correct. The Generator and motor have to be side by side to share each others fields.

Howard specifically talks about the pulley ratio and self adjusting for slippage.
http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/Howard_Johnson_Motor/

@iflewmyown:
I would be interested in seeing your setup.

tosky

How did he start up the machine rotor?
Did he use the same battery to make it move from stop to full speed?
If he use other power to start up then it seems already stored much energy before rotating. The battery just use to keep the motion.
If no other loading, it consumes very little energy when implemented very good bearing. That may be the reason of the long last battery.
It needs to clarify the start up method.

iflewmyown

@GK
There is no setup left. Here is a picture of the motor with an automobile battery for size comparison. My goal in posting was to encourage you to stay the course. Your work with coils is important in my estimation. The rotoverter is a myth in my opinion. It is an efficient motor but I don't need a 600 lb. one horsepower motor. Joseph Newman has a similar problem in that his machine puts a tiny fraction of horsepower for its size. I have a pump in a solar tank of 4000 gallons that will pump the same gallons as Newman's multi-ton setup. It uses ten times as much energy as Newman's (400 versus 44 watts) but Newman's setup would not even fit in my tank which is 8' x8'.

I know that some people would have a hard time accessing a motor that size to play with and I will repeat my offer to loan it to whoever wants to play with it. It is unbelievably dangerous with that many hi voltage caps so caution is advised.
Garry