Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BESSLER WHEEL SOLVED

Started by circle, November 01, 2009, 04:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK IVE GOT THE GOODS?

YES.. CLEAR PERCEPTION AND SOUND LOGIC AND PERFECT INSIGHT HAVE WON A BATTLE IN THE WAR AGAINST IGNORANCE
NO.. THIS GUY IS YET ANOTHER SELF DECEIVING BEFUDDLED CHARLATAN

rlortie

Ken,
You have created an arousal and paused shop research time with your above post.

Circle may or may not have solved the puzzle of Bessler's, but I can tell you his design is not based on Bessler, there is nothing in the Bessler archives that comes close to what ________ (circle) has, true it is a gravity driven concept, but the similarity ends there.

Playing the skeptic IMO is the proper way to address such things as gravity wheel claims and energy from nothing.  I am optimistic of Bessler based  on eye witness reports, at the same time I am a member of Eric Kreig's scam watch, you go figure!

Circle is for real and I have collected 10 different Web site links learning much about him and his design. I am not endorsing any statement as to whether his design is self-sustaining or not, as I have yet to see the full disclosure.     

I am sorry that you have sent sketches to those who claim to be all set to build. I am one such person you sent your plans to. I have made no excuses other than telling you that you have to wait your turn. Your concept as sent holds key elements found in a like design now under build. I have not decided as of yet whether we have a 'conflict of interest' requiring acknowledgment of both designers.

You have been dealing mainly with Alan, his image reflects on me and 'Arrache'. If there is any qualms about this please advise. Excuses of not being able to build because of lack of abilities or resources is not within our vocabulary.

We have not told you 'we are going to build', that is not our policy. We offer to look at your design and if we consider it viable, then we consider building it.

Integrity comes first, if your design conflicts with anything already in our possession then there are two choices. We either refuse to involve ourselves or request permission from all involved parties to combine forces. Either way, not unlike sitting in a doctors office you must wait your turn.

If you feel deceived by someone who is willing to gain advantage by deception and you can prove your claim avoiding a slander suit, then it is your public obligation to make the rest of us aware of such dealings.

I agree that the majority are all talk, I address them as 'Armchair philosophers' who are not just about to get up and go build something.

And yes. I agree there is only a handful who actually do something, the rest get their kicks by flaming others on forums such as this.

I for one do refute the ridicule as well as being a builder. In doing so, I ask myself about the person I am addressing this to. Is he another 'Armchair philosopher' or is he a builder with good ideas?   

There are many more than 3 people on this forum who are capable of building your design. I will not refute or rebuff the number of them following this particular thread, that is questionable. Most avid builders would not waste time following this thread. They lost interest after page one. 

As for your following statement, I commend you for your acknowledgment of those up front and stated ' they only wanted to look'

QuoteI am not speaking of those people who just wanted to look at the design. And were up front about it. They did not create the impression they were going to build anything, whether it was from being worn out or a self admitted lack of skills.

QuotePersonally, I doubt circle was even a real person. The hiding of IP numbers on an open source site is the reason why.

Circle is for real and two chairs ahead of you in the waiting room. As for tracking IP numbers you can track mine and still be over 188 miles off.

This is not the 'open source' site it is claimed to be, if so I could scroll up and find schematics of your design. It is a forum for trading and or discussing ideas, very few put all their cards face up on the table.

Your words from page three;
QuoteI don't believe this site promotes open source at all but I believe the owners of this site are trying to acquire the work of others for free then will run and steal the information.

Ralph Lortie

http://www.arrache.org/   

Ken the Great

Ralph,

I was not talking about your group in the previous post. Just to make that clear.

I won't be revealing anyone by name, as my post was not directed at revealing people. My post was in reflection of this entire experience, and the games that people are playing.

I would like to see circles websites myself. If the websites are available to everyone, could you post them or email them? I apologize to circle, now that I have more information.

I have already emailed you and told you however long it takes, that is how long it takes. Neither Alan nor you gave me the impression you were ready to build this design. This effectively excludes you from my post regarding people being deceptive.

I have decided to build the wheel myself. This does not mean you cannot use my design. If my design and someone else's design is similar, who decides whose design it is?

If someone has a similar design but not the part that causes it to work, does he receive the credit? I am a little confused on your policy. If the parties involved decide to pool their ideas, does that mean both parties are able to see all design aspects of both designs?

I am not restricting the use of my design, but I also do not want to exclude myself from sharing ideas of others who have viable designs. If the right to my design opens a door to do this then I will take advantage of such a
position.

I feel this site has no more use for me and my ideas about the gravity wheel.  Again if you have the websites for circle, please email them or post them. Thanks

overtaker

Ken,   I would also like to know what side of the fence you consider me.

Thanks

Ken the Great

overtaker,

Fence which fence? I have a box, and no yer not in the box.

Not yet , hahahaha  j/k

I do not recall you saying you ever had any intentions of building anything.
Did you?

I see you as helpful with the clues, even when I didn't know of the clue.
4 pounds 4-1/4's, 1 pound 1-1/4 clue to be specific.

Helpfulness and deception are not usually from the same source from my experience.

So I would say you are on the side of the fence that is being painted, and not on the side that needs to be painted.  HAHAHHA

8)

"I can try to be more obtuse, but I can't seem to find the angle."

overtaker

Thanks for the response Ken.   Yes, I did say I wasn't interested in building your wheel before you sent me the sketches.  I do build though.  I have a few ideas I will send you.  :)