Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BESSLER WHEEL SOLVED

Started by circle, November 01, 2009, 04:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK IVE GOT THE GOODS?

YES.. CLEAR PERCEPTION AND SOUND LOGIC AND PERFECT INSIGHT HAVE WON A BATTLE IN THE WAR AGAINST IGNORANCE
NO.. THIS GUY IS YET ANOTHER SELF DECEIVING BEFUDDLED CHARLATAN

Alexioco

Quote from: rlortie on January 21, 2010, 09:47:25 PM
To all who have been following this this thread and a with special acknowledgment to circle and the moderator I owe a deep apology.

Every statement I have made on this thread regarding 'circle' and having any communication with him is in error. Circle is not the party I assumed him to be.

All my statements about having contact with circle, defending him, and making comments of related web sites was in error brought about by my assumption that he was what is now known to be another forum member who registered and posted within one to two days of each other.

Circle has only made one post and sent me two private letters that left me totally confused until the person I thought to be him, using his given name set me straight on the matter.   

That person addressing me with his given name did not know that I thought he was Circle as he has never visited this thread. Confused over circles private mail which did not make sense to me I asked him if he was circle and he set me straight. I have been communicating with him thinking that he was using the pseudonym 'circle'.

My statements that I was communicating with the true circle are unfounded and him having any web sites is invalid.

For this serious mix up, I humbly apologize, an look forward to getting off on a better start with Circle if he is interested. IF he is it will be only by given name and no pseudonyms. 

Furthermore, I hate this damn forum, I spent an hour drafting a private letter to the real 'Circle' explaining in detail, only to have over half of my response disappear when I hit the submit button.

I attempted to send him two letters and my sent box is empty when it should contain those two sent letters. I can only assume they were deleted to make room for advertising and text hot-links. Did he receive them? I will never know unless he responds.

Ralph Lortie   

Ralph talking about emails, attend to mine, i have sent you two lol

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

overtaker

He did Alex!  He replied to them with me.   ;D

AB Hammer

Quote from: overtaker on January 22, 2010, 07:01:06 AM
He did Alex!  He replied to them with me.   ;D

overtaker

?? Please no misleading.

Alex

I was just talking to Ralph and he said he would be responding to you shortly.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

overtaker

Hey Alex,   You knew it was a joke right?  Just tieing in to Ralph's above post.  I thought it was funny.
Take care.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: rlortie on January 21, 2010, 09:47:25 PM
Furthermore, I hate this damn forum, I spent an hour drafting a private letter to the real 'Circle' explaining in detail, only to have over half of my response disappear when I hit the submit button.

I attempted to send him two letters and my sent box is empty when it should contain those two sent letters. I can only assume they were deleted to make room for advertising and text hot-links. Did he receive them? I will never know unless he responds.

Ralph Lortie   
an hour? how long was your message? it sounds like your response went over the maximum characters per post limit.

did you check the "Save a copy in my outbox" box? if you exceeded the max char limit, who knows what the forum software did with them...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe