Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Scalar Wave - Energy

Started by mondainmax, November 02, 2009, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: Loner on January 28, 2010, 10:09:08 AM
Sending signals, or even a good amount of power, 100 Meters, with signals in the 100 meter "Band" is easy to do in a few days work.  (You could do it faster than I, I bet...)  That would be a "Normal" near-field transmission, and not at all applicable to this type of concept.

My experiment was carefully done for eliminating all possibilities of EM waves. I did not use a 100 m wave length, but a 150 km wave length (2 Khz)!

As for "A Wave Propagates", we must be careful.  Standing waves do not,

"Standing waves" are superposition of propagating waves of equal amplitude traveling in opposing directions, giving us the impression they are static.
But "standing waves" are not "static waves". If there was no propagation, then the waves would have no speed thus no wave length and we would not observe nodes and anti-nodes at particular positions depending on the wave length.

People who found the laws of physics were not morons. They were intelligent people with IQ over the mean. So before challenging them, we have to understand what they found. Only then, we will be able to comprehend if something else is missing or wrong and only obvious experiments will can prove it. In the FE area there are too much immodest tinkers, blind believers or egocentric self-proclamed genious, who claim they found the holy grail when they are just misinterpreting well known phenomenons, because of their ignorance (imho more than 50% here). These pretentious and ridiculous people make the others to waste their time, attrack in the field ignorant and naive followers and discredit the real science amateur searchers. "Scalar waves" is one of their blah, a magical word like "back emf" or "radiant energy", sounding in their incantations and in the preaches of gurus like Bearden, Bedini and many others who have not yet a working FE machine when they tell us about it for 20 years!

I'm sorry I can't continue to discuss philosophy because it is very time consuming (english is not my first language). My simple message is:
"Standing on the shoulders of giants"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_on_the_shoulders_of_giants

sparks

ex

If the energy of the wave is reflected with some loss to the reflecting media then the wave returns and another input is introduced just bout that time.  Soon a number of waves with their associated power are accumulated or superimposed on one another.  The energy input which produces the wave is regained less radiative losses depending on the emission characteristics of the reflecting media.  The standing wave then increases in energy density.  The energy of each input does not disappear because the conservation of energy is real.  A lazer is a lazer no matter what the frequency.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

exnihiloest

Quote from: sparks on January 29, 2010, 08:21:37 AM
   ex

If the energy of the wave is reflected with some loss to the reflecting media then the wave returns and another input is introduced just bout that time.  Soon a number of waves with their associated power are accumulated or superimposed on one another.  The energy input which produces the wave is regained less radiative losses depending on the emission characteristics of the reflecting media.  The standing wave then increases in energy density.  The energy of each input does not disappear because the conservation of energy is real.  A lazer is a lazer no matter what the frequency.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. The source for standing waves needs just to compensate the losses to maintain the same field amplitude (unlike a propagating wave that carries energy taken from the source). In the ideal case, energy is only needed for building the standing wave when energy accumulates in some places depending on the interference pattern of forward and backward propagating waves.
When there are losses, the problem reduces to a propagating wave that "refuels" the energy depletion.

This point is not related to my experiment for transmitting signals at a distance with a near field. A near field is not a standing wave, it is just a field near the source, ideally at distance less than a quater of wave length. At this distance, there is no propagating plane wave (it forms farther if conditions are met, such antennas), B and E are not perpendicular and there is no relation between their amplitudes unlike an EM plane wave, i.e the Poynting vector is irrelevant to know the energy flux. It is the case near coils powered with signals at some Khz: E=0 and energy moves from the coil current to the B field and back to the coil at each period of the alternative signal. The B field can be detected at a distance thus we can transmit signals. Naturally energy conservation occurs. It is the same way one can transmit energy between to LC coupling devices.

sparks

I just see my standing A standing in the resonant system. ???  But the nearfield of the oscillator is a mixture of any other magnetic field disruptions which may be occuring at the same time even though at great distances.  The magnetic field permeating the space of the oscillator is a mixture of many current induced magnetic field flux changes.  Therefore the restoration of the magnetic field to the precurrent conditions will carry the energy of the distant scources into the sytem.  The resonance of the system will determine which frequencies are cohered with the magnetic flux changes induced by the oscillator currents.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

xee2

@ Loner

Quote from: Loner on January 29, 2010, 04:37:33 AM
sorry about this.

Thanks for the "story". I thought maybe you did not know much about Faraday cages, but I see I was wrong.