Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: MrMag on November 09, 2009, 08:52:58 PM
IST,

So you do have a working model of this device. Can we see it before we invest a lot of hard earned money on parts to replicate this device.
You must understand where I'm coming from for asking this. Your endless claims of discovering new energy sources have never happened.
You have never completed any of your claims including the self running fan motor that you told me you were going to complete.
Why should I think it's going to happen this time.  Especially now that you want me to invest in parts.

SORRY MR MAGG YOU BUILD IT ! LOL I DONT WANT ANY INVESTMENT FROM YOU ..

I DONT HAVE TO JUST LIKE ALL THE REST ...  ;D  I ALREADY UNDERSTAND THE DEVICES ...  8)

THIS LAST RING UNIT IM BUILDING   

CAN BE VIEWED IN ITS THRED  ;) :D

AND I NEED NO HELP TO BUILD IT...    IT WILL COMMENCE WITH OR WITH OUT YOU ...

I HAVE ALL MY MATERIALS BOUGHT  TO PROVE IT WORKS JUST FINE ... I KNOW THIS B4 I BUILD ANY OF IT LOL

;) ;D

IST!

BESIDES IF THIS IS A COMPLEATE AND UTTER FALURE ... SPEND ANOTHER 25 BUCKS BUY AN EARTH BATTERY ...  AND NOW YOU GOT 1 WHOPPER EB ...  IN THE 1000'S OF AMPS RANGE......  ;)

AND THE END EXPAIRMENTER  STILL GETS THE FREE CAKE  AND A FUN TIME LEARNING THE TRUTH ...

MONEY WASTED ...  LOL   MAYBE ...  BUT I LIKE TO LEARN ..  ;D

BESIDES HAVE YOU NOT SEEN ANY OF MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS?  HEHE

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

MrMag

IST,

How soon we forget. I thought that I did invest in you, didn't I?

You actually mean that you do not have a working prototype and you expect people to build a device that works in your head. YOU ARE ON CRACK!
NO, I will not waste my money to buy materials for this so called device of yours. You have not shown me anything in the past that would make me think that you might know how to do it.

You are jumping the gun and are going to get a lot of people totally pissed off at you. If you already have the parts, build it! Show me. Maybe then I'll replicate it.

Now you are saying that it could be "a complete and utter failure", which with your record is more than likely the case, that I can use the parts for a earth battery and get over 1000 amps. You have no idea what you are talking about.

innovation_station

MR MAGG I HAD HOPE FOR YOU IN LIFE AT 1 POINT ...

IT HAS DWINDLED AWAY ...

GO AWAY OLD FOOL !

YOU ARE PLAINLY STUPID...   AND IT HURTS TO SAY THIS TO YOU .. BUT IM SORRY THIS IS THE CASE ..  EVEN WORSE THAN I ORGINALLY THOUGHT ..

DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN EARTH BATTERY IS ?   DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CAP IS?   

THEASE ARE THE BEST CAPS ON THE MARKET!

DUMMY!   USED IN ELECTRIC CARS ...   LOL   U SUCK ..

IST!

MR MAGG YOU MUST REALIZE HOW BAD IT MADE ME FEEL TO SAY THEASE WORDS TO YOU !!

BUT I WILL NOT TOLORATE  BS ANY MORE .. YOUR EATHER TRYING TO BURRY MY WORK OR YOUR  BLIND IN BOTH EYES.... SHEESH

AS A PERSON SUSPOSABLLY RESPECTED AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ..  YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO A CONCULSION BY NOW...... MY GOD! ...

ANYHOW ..  YEA IM WRONG SO IS ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD  LOL WE LIVE IN A FAKE BUBBLE YOU CANT SEE...  ;)

I ADD THIS MR MAGG ... YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU HOLD A TITLE AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ..

YOU KNOW BETTER ... I WILL SAY THIS ...

YOU WERE SCHOOLED HOW MANY YEARS AGO YOU ARE A PRATICEING ENGINEER .. FINE ..
WHEN YOU WERE SCHOOLED IN THE FEILD YOU WERE TOUGH THIS IS HOW IT IS ... LOL

WICH AT THE TIME YOU WERE INFACT TOUGHT .. THE INFORMATION YOU WERE BEING TOUGHT WICH YOU AS AS STUDENT IN THE FEILD WOULD THINK IS CUTTING EDGE  WAS INFACT OUTDATED WELL OVER 100 YEARS PRIOR ..  ;) 

SO THIS BEING SAID .. YOUR WORDS HAVE 0 BEARING ON ANY OF MY WORK AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOU A FOOL.. FOR NOT DIGGING DEEPER TO FIND THE ANSWERS .. BUT TO BE RATHER SPOON FED   YOUR KIND ARE SHEEPLE ..

NOW THAT I HAVE OPENED YOUR EYES IF YOU CAN GROW UP   YOUR WELCOME TO WORK WITH US ... IF NOT PISS OFF ...

W
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

MrMag

Boy, it really bothers you to get called out doesn't it.

Please prove me wrong when I say that you are an idiot. I would love to apologize to you. But when this doesn't work, I expect one back from you.

Sure, I agree that when I was taught electronics, at the time it was the newest cutting edge technology. It wasn't however outdated 100 years. Maybe the equipment they had us use was. Yes, there have been many many advances since then. I could of graduated 2 years ago and you could still say it was outdated. Only a few things remain the same. Volts are still volts, Amps are still amps, Watts are still watts and watt-hours are still watt-hours. These things and their relation never change. As far as your new great discovery, you should read up on the last (watt-hour) item to see what it means. Maybe then you may understand a little bit of something.

I have been working in the electronics/electrical field for over 30 years. I do know some things. It's really pretty funny to hear a buffoon call me stupid.
I have already forgotten more than you'll ever know.

innovation_station

Quote from: MrMag on November 10, 2009, 06:51:32 PM

I have already forgotten more than you'll ever know.

LOL  :D

WELL THATS A DAMM SAD CASE THEN SIR ..  SO BASICALLY YOUR SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU FORGOT MORE THAN ILL EVER KNOW YOU CHOOSE TO FORGET ANYTHING I MAY HAVE DISCOVERED ...

WELL THAT PRETTY MUCH PUTS U IN A SAD LITTLE BOX! LOL

ITS OK ....    DONT BE SCARED THERE  LITTLE FELLA.........  WELL GET YA OUT OF THERE ...  :D ;)

IST

LMAO!!! ;D   

A SONG FOR MR MAGGS...

COLDPLAY SPEED OF SOUND ...  IF YOU NEVER TRY MR MAGG YOU'LL NEVER KNOW....  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahH7B_aUZc

HOW LONG B4 I GET IN? B4 IT  STARTS ....B4 ! BEGIN? HOW LONG B4 YOU DECIDE B4 I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE ...  WHERE 2 WHERE DO I GO  IF YOU NEVER TRYED THEN YOU'LL NEVER KNOW..

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO CLIMB UP ON THIS SIDE OF THIS MOUNTAN OF MINE ..... ?