Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capillary Energy Source

Started by Azorus, November 09, 2009, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

Description of Capillary Energy Source

It is a pneumatic feed hydro electric power plant.  It has four main components to exclude the turbine generator.  They are as follows.
Lower water tank- The lower water tank is sealed except for two pipes that are inserted into it from the top.  These two pipes are the open water pipe and capillary water pipe.  The lower water tank also has a singular entrance valve to add air pressure.
Capillary water pipe- The capillary water pipe is a pipe filled with capillary tubing to create a well known capillary effect on water from the lower water tank.
Upper water trough- The upper water trough acts as a through way for water coming out of the capillary water pipe to enter the open water pipe. The upper water trough is not sealed; it is equipped with an air filtration system so that air pressure in the upper water trough is equal to that of air outside of the unit.
Open water pipe- The open water pipe is a large open pipe where the turbines would be seated.  It is connected between the upper trough and lower water tank.

Operation of Capillary Energy Source

Water is placed in the lower water tank until it is completely full.  Water will be drawn up the capillary water pipe because of the capillary effect, but will not leave the top of the capillary water pipe because of surface tension.  Air pressure will be added to the lower water tank, not to go below the entrances of both capillary water pipe and open water pipe, if it does air pressure will equal out.  With the addition of the added air pressure, water will flow out of the top of the capillary tubing.  The upper water trough will allow water to flow to the open water pipe, without increasing air pressure due to the air filtration system.  Water will fall down the open water pipe and pass through the turbines, producing electricity.  This process continues as long as water stays above the entrance of the capillary water pipe and open water pipe.

Azorus

This is a concept drawing.  Please comment on your thoughts.  Thanks!

Creativity

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6679.msg153738#msg153738

time ago i was playing with the concept. I connected 2 pipes as u showed, inside of one was a wick, the other one empty.T-junction was used to connect the two on top (ur upper chamber). I created a light under pressure in the T-junction, water has risen in both pipes to the same level- wick has not helped to transport it any higher.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

Azorus

the difference in what you did and what i did.

There is no wicking effect, the capillary pipe is filled to the top with capillary tubing.  water will rise up due to capillary effect.  the open pipe is a large open pipe, no capillary tubing in side of it.  another important note is that if you increase pressure in the bottom of mine it forces water up as it does in yours through both tubes, this breaks the surface tension in the capillary tubing pipe, but not in the open pipe because it is to wide.  the last thing i want to piont out is the upper water trough is open, not allowing for air pressure to equall out.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Azorus on November 09, 2009, 05:36:03 AM
This is a concept drawing.  Please comment on your thoughts.  Thanks!

Hi Azorus.

Pipe #1. should not be immersed in the lower tank water, this allows a positive pressure difference over the negative Capillary pipe #2 which should be in the water.

use thermal pressure differences to help break the capillary bond at top by replacing the water with a lower boiling point medium other than water, you want the boiling point to be low because the thermal pressure will help push the capillary medium into the top tank.

you can do low budget experiment by using a hot plate below the lower tank for general purposes and study. the lower the boiling point the better flow action you will get.

if you have a very low boiling point you can use the inside of a shady building as your cool side and outside the building for your hot side, the fluid will flow to the cool side in thermodynamics principle.

Capillary + Thermal Pressure will help you get a working model. a system such as this would require a lot of fluid flow to be efficient, it is better to just use solar cells for now.