Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Same here Cap.

I heard one wise man say that unless you can believe in the Conspiracy, what is happening doesn't quite make sense. Once you open your mind to the possibility, research what is going on and how it relates to the final goals of global governance, suddenly then every single event that is happening makes complete sense. Just keep your eye on the goal: total control of the planet and all people who live on it by a single global government which will control how much resources you are allowed to use, how many children you are allowed to have, what standard of living you are allowed to achieve, and where you will be allowed to live. All the while giving the impression that it is necessary for our struggle for "freedom", and to save the earth.

Even George Bush Sr. said it plainly as one of the goals of the Iraq war. The emergence of "a New World Order."

Those who are ignorant simply scoff at the idea. Those who have their eyes opened see it as plain as day, and are amazed at the blindness of those who don't yet see it.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Pirate88179

NWO

It is happening folks.  Obama is heading to Denmark to sign away America's sovereignty.

Of course, the history and the constitution of the US does not allow him to do this without Congress, but, he has said he will do it anyway.

Here we are.  What shall we do about it?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 08, 2009, 12:44:27 AM
NWO

It is happening folks.  Obama is heading to Denmark to sign away America's sovereignty.

Of course, the history and the constitution of the US does not allow him to do this without Congress, but, he has said he will do it anyway.

Here we are.  What shall we do about it?

Bill

as always the general public will do nothing, but when shit hits the fan... we will see.

Cloxxki

My naive belief in my country's constitution tells me : our people have not vote for the ones imposing such carbon taxes on us. It's not part of the deal. Also, it's not proven to be necessary, or useful other than for enrichening the rich.
My country didn't elect the green party as largest one, let alone the one to pull off such a treaty.

Advocacy groups will need to be formed, donations to fund good lawyers. People will need to stand together, make one big fist. They'll need to get to the streets, and on the news.

silverfish

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 07, 2009, 04:17:29 PM
Never the less, there are plenty of good scientists that are not convinced on man-caused global warming. Science is looking for the truth; there is enough doubt to continue questioning the validity of the man-causation argument. It wasn't until last year that the opposing side finally got its act together and started posting the other point of view.

From my point of view I see too many globalists jumping on this bandwagon. They know with certainty that man-caused global warming hysteria will lead to greater loss of national sovereignty for nations and a consolidation of global power into international entities. This you cannot deny. It will also cause a greater drive to redistribute wealth among nations in such a way that again the globalists will ultimately control it. This means YOU will have little or no say in the matter.

This is an engine of the New World Order. This is their big chance to further consolidate power and cause the average person to lose more freedoms and personal choices. This may not bother you at all, but it does I.

Being the majority doesn't mean you are right. The majority of the people present condemned Jesus to death. In truth it was an injustice and the mob was wrong. In reality, God's plan was fulfilled by human injustice; turned on its head to save those who choose to be saved.

I agree wholeheartedly with your view. It may be 'unscientific, one-sided, and inaccurate' of me to point this out, according to Paul, but I'll go ahead anyway - there have been record low temperatures in the United States.
Ice and snow has shut down Interstate Highway 1-5 in California. Flagstaff, Arizona has already received a foot and a half of snow. Snowfall in excess of 4 feet is expected in Colorado. Snow and record cold in Sacramento. Massive snowstorm heading for Omaha and the midwest, sub-zero temperatures. Record 10" snowfall in Ottawa and western Kent counties. Snow in Texas, with parts of the Texas Panhandle and West Texas plains receiving 1 to 3 inches of snow. Ther have been record lows in Alaska, the list goes on and on - take a look at http://www.iceagenow.com/Record_Lows_2009.htm   and as far as the 'other viewpoint' is concerned, Robert Felix has done an excellent job in his book 'Not by fire but by Ice'.
        I'd like also to make a comment about the peer review process, which Paul is so enamoured of. In the CRU emails they talk about getting control over the peer review process so that dissenting views can't see the light of day. In his book 'The Hidden History of The Human Race' by Michael Cremo, he talks about a 'knowledge filtration system' that, through the peer review process, and by a system of selection and elimination, the prevailing scientific paradigm can be maintained, while dissenting voices are discredited and silenced. I would venture to suggest that is exactly what is going on as far as global warming is concerned - and by the way I have not seen any truly verifiable information that global warming is a reality, but a great deal of information which contests it, and there is plenty to consider on iceagenow.com if people want to look at the other side of the argument and judge for themselves.