Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 10, 2009, 11:09:51 AM
That statement is ridiculous. You would live on nothing to save the planet. What a bunch of cockamamie bull!

Social Security Deductions started at 1%. Look where they are now. The same thing would happen, but of course you would give it all away and work for nothing.

I'm glad you are looking purely at the science and have no preconceived agenda. Right!

You've lost it pal. Like I said, you are the ENEMY to us all.

I'm the enemy, huh, when I say I would give everything I have to help save all life and the environment on this planet, and you can't even give 2%. You might want to rethink that because the only enemy I'm to is Big Oil.

Paul

Azorus

Paul,

Before I had not questioned your intentions because, while slightly different than my own, where based on facts, ie. you want to protect the environment and believe that human caused global warming is real.  While I do not support that human caused global warming is real, I do support saving the environment.  However, I question your reading skills because, as I have said before and posted links, the 2% goes to the governing officials of GEO, or in your case whomever I choose.  I refuse to post any links for you anymore as you ignore them. 

P.S.  Still waiting for that address to send the legal document.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on December 10, 2009, 11:35:26 AM
Paul,

Before I had not questioned your intentions because, while slightly different than my own, where based on facts, ie. you want to protect the environment and believe that human caused global warming is real.  While I do not support that human caused global warming is real, I do support saving the environment.  However, I question your reading skills because, as I have said before and posted links, the 2% goes to the governing officials of GEO, or in your case whomever I choose.  I refuse to post any links for you anymore as you ignore them. 

And I replied asking if you're certain you would want to use that web page article to present your case? It appeared obvious that article was written by a religious biased anger person who once again makes claims.

Quote from: Azorus on December 10, 2009, 11:35:26 AMP.S.  Still waiting for that address to send the legal document.

Are you being serious?

Paul

PhiScience

Throughout most of the past 425,000 years the concentration of CO2 has ranged between 180 and 280 ppm. When the concentration was at its highest the world was warmer. The Antarctic ice cores that provided evidence of ancient temperatures also contain tiny air bubbles that were trapped as snow accumulated. These bubbles have been analyzed and provide a record of CO2 concentration over time. There is a close correspondence between average global temperature and CO2 concentration.

Are the changes in CO2 concentration causing changes in temperature or is it the other way around? It’s both.

A major reason for the drop in atmospheric CO2 as temperatures decrease is that colder oceans are able to dissolve more CO2. There is a constant exchange of CO2 between the atmosphere and the oceans. Gas is dissolved and also released into the atmosphere. The balance is determined largely by temperature. You can see this effect for yourself. Open a bottle of carbonated water or soda. Pour some into each of two glasses. Put one in the refrigerator and leave one at room temperature. Come back in about an hour and take a drink from each. The one in the refrigerator has retained more bubbles. The fluctuations in CO2 level in the atmosphere are part of the carbon cycle, a complex process by which carbon moves between the atmosphere, biological organisms, the Earth’s crust, and the oceans.

The drops in CO2 concentration do not always begin until after a cooling period has begun. Then, as an ice age is ending, the concentrations may remain low for some time into the warming period. This means that the CO2 changes cannot be the driving force in initiating these major climate shifts. But as the climate cools, the concentration of CO2 drops and this has a further cooling effect. And as the climate is warming, more CO2 is released into the atmosphere, further increasing global temperatures. This is called a positive feedback loop.

Look at the graph below.

Over the past 425,000 years, cool periods have coincided with times when the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere was lower. When there is less CO2 in the atmosphere, the greenhouse effect is reduced and the world cools.

The blue and red line indicates the variation in average global temperature compared with the 1961â€"1990 average. The green line shows the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere. (Pay close attention to the right-hand edge of the graph.)

This graph shows four eras when the world was cooler than it is today. These are separated by brief warm periods, like the one we are now in.

There is a clear relationship between atmospheric CO2 concentrations and global temperature. But this does not tell us what initiates the large climatic changes we have seen. The explanation may have to do with the motion of the Earth and the Sun.
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

PaulLowrance

Sorry, but it's just difficult to take anything you're saying here seriously because you're actually trying to tell these people at this forum that these climate summit people are actually trying to get Obama & the rest of the world to pay *them* (their salary) 2% of the ***entire worlds*** gross domestic product?!?!

Paul