Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on December 10, 2009, 10:23:36 AM
Pual,

Do you agree with the treaty in current form?
If so then I will send you a piece of paper that will be a legally binding document that you must send me 2% of your entire income so that I may elect officials to control your energy consumption without your input.  If you do not follow our policies we have the legal right to take more of your income.  Also for all CO2 you create you must pay a Carbon tax so that we can creat green technologies at another location of our choosing.

BTW, Azorus, nice exaggerations.

Azorus

Where do i send the paper work?  And I did mention that that 2% is only for hiring people to govern you, nothing to do with green tech.  Also if you are willing to give 99% of your income I will be more than willing to make a draft for you to sign that you give 99% for the governing body and we can then later tax the rest of your money away as we see fit.

Azorus

BTW Pual there was no exaggeration.

ResinRat2

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 10, 2009, 11:03:16 AM
I can't believe you would say that 2% of your income is not worth trying to save life on this planet. I would spend 99.99999% of my income if that's what it took because I care about all life on this planet, including humanity. 
Paul

That statement is ridiculous. You would live on nothing to save the planet. What a bunch of cockamamie bull!

Social Security Deductions started at 1%. Look where they are now. The same thing would happen, but of course you would give it all away and work for nothing.

I'm glad you are looking purely at the science and have no preconceived agenda. Right!

You've lost it pal. Like I said, you are the ENEMY to us all.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on December 10, 2009, 11:07:38 AM
And I did mention that that 2% is only for hiring people to govern you, nothing to do with green tech.

Ah, that 2% only goes for the people who will govern us?  Says who, you? Show the reference.

Paul