Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from cloxxki:

" Regarding the US.
Was there ever a better time to launch a serious third party to oppose the Repocrats?
With some good funding (Ross Perot, he still alive?) it would be hard to ignore."

Unfortunately clox, we are still at the stage where a Ross Perrot or a Ron Paul...or any other honest person would be assassinated like JFK.

We still have a ways to go on that front.

Regards...

Mk1

@all

Lord Monkton , got attacked by cops , at Copenhagen , yesterday...

ResinRat2

Thugs!

This is a view of the future for us all.

Shut-up and comply...OR ELSE!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

silverfish

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 18, 2009, 08:04:25 AM
To be fair, it does say at the bottom that : "This is not a Scientific Poll"

I do believe the number of United States citizens that are turning against the Global Warming fraud is growing, but 98%? Maybe 98% of those who were on the Fox Site and read the poll question at the time, this is possible.

I believe many people are sick of the Congress and Senate being obsessed with Global Warming, Bail-Outs, Stimulus Packages, Health-Care Bills, Automobile Company Takeovers, and now Executive Bonus Pay Fascism, have had it with their elected Representatives. This is going to boost Third Pary support.

People are frightened of losing their jobs, and these Yokos want to tie up the United States into a gigantic financial vacuum Treaty that will suck away whatever wealth is remaining.

Correct. Although anything coming out of 'FIX News' should be scrutinized carefully. We live in a 'democracy', with 'free speech'. So when Lord Monckton wants to attend the Copenhagen Summit, access is denied - a member of the House of Lords and peer of the realm, he is assaulted by Danish police, knocked unconscious, and has to receive medical treatment. Yet environmentalist groups, funded by Soros/Rockefeller, who have been busy chanting, shouting him down, and preventing him from speaking, are allowed full access, no problem. Communists are allowed full access, not a problem.

Cap-Z-ro

Translation...he's moved past the "wacko" stage, and entered the "threat" zone.

By next week he should have already risen to the level of "law breaker".

All that adds up to the PTB becoming uncomfortable with the situation.

I am hoping we are seeing their wheels begin to start wobbling...soon to fall off hopefully.

Regards...