Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

A truthful report stands on its own, no matter the source.

Its been said by an ex RCMP investigator I know that the truth is not always gleaned from choir boys.

ResinRat2

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 17, 2009, 06:20:19 PM
There is yet a light in the window.
Poll shows a whopping 98% against signing anything in copenhagen.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/12/16/decide-obama-sign-climate-conference-agreements/
Regards...

To be fair, it does say at the bottom that : "This is not a Scientific Poll"

I do believe the number of United States citizens that are turning against the Global Warming fraud is growing, but 98%? Maybe 98% of those who were on the Fox Site and read the poll question at the time, this is possible.

I believe many people are sick of the Congress and Senate being obsessed with Global Warming, Bail-Outs, Stimulus Packages, Health-Care Bills, Automobile Company Takeovers, and now Executive Bonus Pay Fascism, have had it with their elected Representatives. This is going to boost Third Pary support.

People are frightened of losing their jobs, and these Yokos want to tie up the United States into a gigantic financial vacuum Treaty that will suck away whatever wealth is remaining.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cloxxki

Regarding the US.
Was there ever a better time to launch a serious third party to oppose the Repocrats?
With some good funding (Ross Perot, he still alive?) it would be hard to ignore.

silverfish

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 17, 2009, 04:55:39 PM
Mark:

Holy Crap!

He asked her if when she checked out all of the facts herself that he had told her about, and the facts prove what he was saying is true, would she still believe in global warming?  She said yes!!!!!

She will not let the facts and data alter her way of thinking about this.

We are in trouble.  I would love to see a debate between Gore and Lord Monckton!!!!!

Bill

So would Lord Monckton, and a lot of other people, including me, but Gore wouldn't agree to it. Wonder why? And I wonder why, when someone asks a legitimate question concerning Climategate at one of his book-signing sessions, he has his goons strong-arm them out of the room, just like the UN security guards did with journalist Phelim McAleer when he attempted to ask the same question of Gore at the Copenhagen summit. This is someone who has controlling shares in Exxon Mobil, who is contributing to trees being cut down in the Amazon, and who's carbon footprint is off the charts... but give him a real debate and he's not interested.
        We should not be too relieved that nothing seems to have been agreed at Copenhagen. In fact the infrastructure of world government, including details of 700-odd bureaucracies required to implement all these new taxes, is being hammered out, and Obama is conferring with world leaders in attempt to ram the agenda through even if a treaty hasn't been agreed - Arnold Schwarzenegger, who alarmed us with recent bogus reports of massively rising sea levels, is on board discussing ways to implement this on a local level.
         While there is genuine disagreement going on at the summit, by nations who rightly suspect they are going to be seriously ripped off, I suggest that the idea that nothing has come out of the conference is false, and designed to get us to stand down, thinking it's all a lot of hot air and nothing will come of it.

Wrong.

gravityblock

This video ties it all together for the world take over by the Illuminati.

Global Warming 1/4 - Conspiracy Theory - Jesse Ventura, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igg79pqfT08

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.