Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

So far nobody has posted any references to peer reviewed data that shows global warming is not true.

I agree with the science community that global warming is real. Over the decades I've seen the video footage of various glaciers, as they slowly retreat and thin over the decades.

The green movement helps reduce global warming. Spending money on the green movement produces jobs, and for a great cause. IMO the only legit reason to oppose global warming is for the betterment of the oil companies. Ah, very interesting.

IMO the anti global warming movement is more classified as a religion. What's interesting is the high % of anti global warming people in the over unity community. Very interesting, and one day I'll get to the bottom of this. I'd like to find out who these people are in general, are they associated with a club or group or company, etc. If there's an insider out there, please contact me. Even a clue would be greatly appreciated. Maybe it's the rush limbaugh society.  ;)

Paul

innovation_station

i think with the slightest bit of reserch it will show this is not only an earthly thing ..

i may show this is a cosmic event ...

it may be the reason for the myian calander .. ya think? lol 

so whats cause in it ...  ?  likely a number of things ... mainly ac grid in my opinion...

HENCE WHY IT IS PUBLIC COMMON KNOWALAGE .. now my work ..

the earth has lay lines and natural engery exchange points about its design ... many are disrupted ... from the grid ... so the grid wires emitt plh  power line harmonics  thease interfear with NATURE ...  and the sclar and many other feilds that are in constant exchange with earth keeping all sound and running ...

look at it like this ...  IT IS A FINLLY TUNED CLOCK .. and you blew a bearing ... and weekened many springs ....

silly humans ...

why is there a hotel ... in my star map ...  why is it at a location quite a ways from earth ...  why if i fail to fix earth will people be move to the temp hotel...? well i bet there is a GATE at the hotel ...

just incase ...  like i said ... 12 lower are closed .. maybe they remain closed ... to prevent furthur destruction from occouring ..

best solution ... GET AND START FIXING THE PROBLEMS NOW ... THERE IS STILL TIME .. 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

ATT

Well I'll tell you what, gents, I went out and got the raw-data, did the plots and overlayed the graphs and it sure looks to me like there's a direct correlation between population growth, carbon emissions and global temperature rise starting around 150 years ago when we were in the throws of the Industrial Revolution.

Unless some real forward-thinking guy hatched this scheme way back in 1860, I'd say the data holds up to scrutiny, it's pretty hard to fake data that's been around for 150 years, too many have laid eyes on it for too long.

Starting with the latter part of the Industrial Revolution, the global temperature has risen as the population has grown and carbon emissions have increased. There is a direct correlation between all three components.

Data sources:

U.S. population data:
http://www.census.gov/population/www/censusdata/hiscendata.html
Global temp data:
http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/info/warming/gtc2008.csv
Global carbon emissions data:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/ndp006/ndp006.pdf
http://www.eia.doe.gov/iea/carbon.html

The population and temperature plots were taken from year-interval data and reduced to decade-interval data then plotted from Excel.

The Carbon plot was overlayed from a year-interval IPCC graph, however, for any who'd like to take the time to plot this as a 10-year interval the complete datasets are contained in the two carbon-sources listed above.

For reference, the carbon-data begins in 1850 and ends in 2000.

innovation_station

i do not dispute this at all .. this is a huge problem ...  not cuz the people .. but there handlers ...  and there handlers greed!

and laque of love for life .. so this is where it is at ... 

hho is age old ...  tesla age old ...  advanced things many ages old ...  earth ... whoooooa    really old ... 

the cosmos ...  yikes ..  my brain aint that good yet ... lol

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

ResinRat2

Hi ATT,

You need to add the solar activity plots over that period of time. The largest contributor to the temperature of the earth is the sun, by far. More than anything else.

The earth would absolutely NOT be warming up without the sun.

RR2
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.